Babysitting...

Elliana's Pov
Ginny gave me a call and asked me if I can babysit little Oliver tonight.

THE CONVO

Me: Hey Ginny what's up?

Ginny: Hey elli. I was wondering if you were free tonight... Do you have any plans?

Me: Um no not really... why what's up?

Ginny: ok cool... So do you mind watching Oliver tonight? I know this is last minute but our babysitter can't make it tonight and we have something important to do tonight.

Me: Yeah Sure of course I would love to take care of him tonight.

Ginny: ok great thank you so much elli.

Me: no problem anytime. Ok bye

Ginny: bye.

Later

I got ready and was about to leave. My mom came home from work.

Hey Els where you going?

Well I'm babysitting Ginny's baby tonight.

Oh cool. You know what I'm off tomorrow and we haven't hung out to much you wanna watch a movie or something.

Um sure mom. I'll tell you something then tomorrow ok.

Ok well see you later then. Bye El.

Ginny house

*ding dong*

*opens door*

Josh: hey elli right on time. Thanks for watching Oliver.

Me: no problem anytime.

I walk inside and see Oliver sleeping in he crib. Ginny had a list of what I needed to do.

Now, Ginny said, if he's not awake yet and your bored then you can call Jared over. Ok I replied. Ok we're going. Bye. Bye. I said.

I called Jared over an hour later cause Oliver was sleeping like a little angel. Jared came over and we sat on the sofa and just talked. Later Oliver started to cry so I went and picked him up.

I took him out of his crib and rocked him until he stopped crying.

Jared's Pov
Elli came over with Oliver. Jared, she said. Wanna carry him? Me?!? Not I-I can't I'm-I'm afraid. Don't be. See how I'm holding him? Hold him the exact same way.

She handed me Oliver and I was starting to sweat. Ten seconds later I started to calm down.

Pssttt elli take a pic of me and him and post it. Wow Jared. Ok then. Wait whats your password? Oh it's **** ok. Elli took a pic and posted it on ig and twitter.

Elliana's Pov
An hour later Jared got a call from his parents and they wanted him to come home so he had to leave. 45 minutes after Jared left Ginny and josh came home.

Hey guys I said.

Hey they replied, had a good time with Oliver.

Yeah, I said, it was awesome. He's such a good baby.

To you maybe but to us he's our little monster.

We laughed.

Well I better get going then guys.

Wait, josh said, here. He tried to put babysitting money in my hand.

Wait...what the?? What is this?

Well it's your money for babysitting.

Josh, Ginny it's fine I don't need it.

It's ok you took care of him. We insist.

Ok I guess. Thank you guys.

I hugged them I was on my way home.

I'll see you Monday elli.

Ok see you guys then.

Based on a true story... hey guys it's elli. I'm there's nothing much to talk about soooo I'll update really really really soon(an a couple hours)