I <3 you

3months later

Jared's Pov

I've dated elli for 4 months on this day. I feel happy. I love her and today's the day I tell her that. I called elli if I can hang out with her at Jen's. I didn't want it to be super special because we're 13 and 14. And also I don't want her to suspect anything really. I learned over the 4 months that she's a nerd and a gamer so my plan was to play a bunch of video games.and I'll say it randomly.

I was dropped off to Jen's apartment to hang out with elli. I brought some of her favorite video games when she came over to my house.

*ding- dong*

*opens the door*

Hey kid are you here to hang out with elli? Jen said.

Yeah.

Ok well she's in her room.

Ok thanks Jen.

No problem Jared.

Ellis room
*knock knock*

*elli opens door*

Hey Jared come in.

I walked inside. I opened my backpack and pulled out the games as I said I brought your favorite games. Wanna play?

Yeah I'd love to.

We kept playing until it was around 7:30. I paused the game. Then this is what happened.

Me: Elli it's getting a little late. So this is last game.

Elli: Ok that's fine.

I played the game.

After the game

Me: Ok I gotta go.

Elli: Ok

Me: Oh and one more thing.

Elli: What?

I kiss her cheek and say

Me: I love you.

Elli: Wait what did you say? And she smiles.

I run out the door and downstairs. Elli followed behind me. She yelled Jared wait!!!

I just ran out the door and closed it behind me. Then elli opened it up. I was standing at the door. She comes up to me and kisses my cheek. I love you she says. We hug each other tightly.

Elliana's Pov
I waited til Jared's ride came then went inside. I close the doer behind me and lean against it. I sigh then smile. I saw Jen with a hot coco watching the once upon time that just came out. I walked over to her and sat with her on the couch.

What did he do she said.

Huh? Who? I replied.

Jared she said. I saw you running after him and when you can in you were blushing.

Oh I said. He-he said I love you.

Jen smiles and hugs me. Cool kiddo. I know I keep saying this but you have the best relationship ever.

Thanks I replied. We just watched ouat for the rest of the night. When it came to sleep. I texted Jared.

I texted him gn ilysm <3 my Jared Jelli

He texted me back. Goodnight I love you so much too<3 my elli Jelli.

In the morning.

It was my turn to make breakfast so I woke up early. I made eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I know this seems a lot for a girl to cook but I use to do this all the time with my mom. Jen woke up just as I finished.

Wow looks good as always elli. Good job. And thanks.

You're welcome. I said and smiled. We ate and got ready to got the studio.

Once we got to the studio you know we have to tell the girls we told all the girls what happened. They were awwing and super smiley as usually but I don't care. I liked it like that. Wow and we didn't give him advice that time. I'm proud of him he's learning so much Emilie said. We all laughed.

Hey guys. I'm so super proud we got to 300+ one reads sooner than I thought good job oncers :D I hope you enjoyed. I will update soon!!! Be sure to vote, comment on what should happen, and follow me for more ouat!!! Thanks bye oncers.
- elli<3