The Night Everything Changed

Emma's POV

Emma- My flight just landed. See you at the hotel😘
Chris- Can't wait to see you doll😉

I smiled seeing the message, even a simple text from him is enough for the butterflies in my stomach to flutter.
He is like a fresh breeze on a beautiful spring morning.
He is the epitome of a gentleman any woman would crave for but the way he is so childish and funny makes him more attractive to me.

I and Chris started dating 4 months ago when we met at Tom Hiddleston's birthday party.
We felt that instant spark between us and I couldn't deny he is a sight for sore eyes but not only that, he is just so kind, passionate, honest, hardworking and the list can go on forever.

With both of us being in public eye it was challenging to keep our relationship under the wraps, but sometimes I want to scream to the world that I love Chris.. but I can't because I haven't even told him I love him.
We've been taking things slow and are not able to spend much time together because of our busy schedules but thank god for technology we are always near through phonecalls and facetime.

For the first time in my entire life I m excited for Oscars, not for my nomination but for the whole week I'll get to spend with my boyfriend. Oh how I can't wait to see that handsome face.

The entire trip to hotel felt like lifelong, I m not able to control ny excitement, 'Get a hold on yourself Emma its not like you're meeting Chris for the first time.., Yeah but its the first time I m meeting him after realising I'm in love with him.'
Love for me hasn't been easy, I never had the greatest chance at love but with Chris I feel he is the one, hopefully he feels the same.

Finally after the long wait I am here, getting my room keys fast I make beeline to my room. Once my bags were placed I tiptoed towards Chris' room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

Aagh I let out a sigh for the thousandth time today, ever since my arrival here in the morning I can't wait to see my babygirl.
This wait of few hours is killing me when I want nothing more than to hold her in my arms.., kiss her all day long and make love to her all night.

We haven't been dating for that long but the way I feel for Emma scares me sometimes, I don't wanna lose her ever. She is like the best thing happened to me after so many mishaps and toxicity in my life. She is far far away from drama and tauntrums..., the woman is smart, kindhearted and drop dead gorgeous.

I thank fate for bringing us together, how I got so lucky to have a woman like her by my side still amazes me. I m not gonna wait longer, I'll tell her I love her and soon the world will know she is mine.

Suddenly my train of thoughts get interupted by a gentle knock on the door, and I know its her. I hurry up and open the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

And here he is, my adorable meatball grinning like mad, he rushed me inside closing the door with a loud thud.
Before I can even say Hi, his hands were on my waist pulling me towards him. He kissed me in the most sweetest and gentlest way possible.., I wrapped an arm around his neck and my other cupped his cheek scratching that barely there scruff. His hand moved to the small of my back, then wrapping his arms a bit tighter he deepened the kiss.

"I can't believe you're here", he mumbled between the kisses.
I smiled cupping his cheeks," I missed you."
He tightened his grip on me, "Hey baby I missed you too."