Maybe Its The Right Time To Turn The Page

Chris's POV

We all were getting ready for tonight, its a huge night. Emma is nominated for today's Oscars. I got the news from Tom that she has made her mind to attend the event tonight... Danm I can't wait to see her.

And I m completely sure my girl will bring the golden statue with her. My girl! I don't know if I still had the right to call her that. But I won't giveup, even if I had to spend my entire life begging her for forgiveness, I will do. I just can't let her go, she's my universe.

The incident from morning is still eating me out, Emma looked so broken, so upset and I, the one who promised her to never bring any harm to her gave her the biggest wound. Oh how I hate myself for it. But tonight I will make everything right, I will do anything and everything for her to take me back.

I finish getting ready and make my way towards the lobby, anticipation and anxiety clutching my heart, my hands are sweating and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. The excitement and fear of seeing Emma is making me dizzy and I am bracing myself for the encounter.

Robert is already there busy on his phone and Tom checking his attire for one last time in the lobby mirror. Robert acknowledges me with a nod and I get a tight lipped smile from Tom.
We stand there for a bit waiting for Daniel and Emma to join us.

And suddenly I hear the sharp click of the door and I anxiously wait for Emma to come out. Daniel comes out and closes the door behind him!! what..why did he do so... is Emma fine? Is she not coming to the Oscars? Is it because of me? Thousands of question are on my mind and before I can ask him.

"Guys Emma is still getting ready, she started late because of her fever. She asked us to go ahead, and then she will join us directly on the event." Daniel answered my unasked question.

I breathed a sigh of relief.....she was alright and she is coming tonight, although her being sick and attending the event still troubles me, but its one of the major event of her life and she worked so hard to achieve all this. She deserves every praise, every award, every happiness out there, my dear love Emma you deserve all the good of this universe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we all arrived at the destination, the crowd was buzzing loundly. We waved for the crowd and then the interviewers questioned about this and that. The night is more or less same as the previous ones, full of stars but my eyes were only for my girl who hasn't arrived yet. It was first time since last few days that I was happy, excited to see Emma, the hope of winning her back hyped me up with adrenaline and for once I was really looking forward toningt's event.

 It was first time since last few days that I was happy, excited to see Emma, the hope of winning her back hyped me up with adrenaline and for once I was really looking forward toningt's event

I must have been looking like a child lost in crowd frantically searching for his parents, I was dying to catch a glimpse of Emma.. where is she? Is she not feeling well and decided to stay back?

Just as my worries were getting heightened, the world around me felt silent, words lost their meaning in my mind and I only looked at that one spot where my whole world stood. There she was, my beautiful Emma.