Exchange of Hearts (Explicit)

Emma's POV

I wasn't sure when I'd fallen asleep, but when I woke up hours later, still pressed to Chris' side, my ear over his heart, I knew this was how it was supposed to be. We will put every effort to make this relationship successful and everything would be okay.

I shifted closer to him, bringing our still interlocked hands up to my face and pressing a small kiss to his knuckles. Chris shifted and pulled me closer, wrapping his other arm over my shoulder. "I love you," he murmured sleepily against my hair.

"I love you," I whispered back, and I meant it. I really did love him, with my whole heart and nothing can take that away from me.

We have a lot to figure out, a lot to know about each other...but here in this moment, wrapped up in his arms, in his scent, I can say with confidence, I found my home in Chris Evans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later I woke to kisses showering my face, blinking my eyes open I met cerulean blue ones. Smiling a lazy smile I pecked Chris' lips.

"Good Morning Doll"

"Good Morning Baby"

Comfortable silence surrounded us which none dared to break.

Finally Chris spoke, "Emma love I am really sorry for hurting you, I m sorry for making you feel bad but please know this, whatever I said yesterday was true, I do love you even more than the life itself."

"Ssh baby you don't have to apologize anymore, I forgave you. I love you too and I want to leave behind whatever happened in the past days and continue our life together."

"Me too love, I want to forget all this like one big scary nightmare. And since I ruined our small stay here, I was wondering would you like to go on a vacation with me?", he asked me giving his puppy eyes.

"Of course Chris, I would love to. I will go anywhere with you. And since this came up I was thinking about going public with our relationship."

"Emma you don't have to do that, it was stupid of me for asking that, but now you don't have to do this."

"No baby, I want to do this. I want the world to know about us. So I was wondering can we attend the tonight's event together?", I asked him hopefully.

"Emma I want the world to know about us too, but don't do this for my sake, You wanted the world to know about us on your own terms and if we will attend the event together, then the media will announce it and will call it a publicity stunt."

"Well in that case my dear boyfriend I was thinking about posting our picture on Instagram this morning, so the media will not steal my thunder. And for that PR thing, I don't fear anything, I won the award, have the love of my life by my side.", I grinned up at him.

"So are you really gonna post about us on Instagram?", Chris asked me unbelievingly.

"Yes, baby I m gonna tell the world, that I have got the best man in this world." I smiled kissing him.

"Whoa!! so now no one will make a move on you, good it will teach Cavil a lesson", he smirked.

"Chris were you jealous of Henry?" I gasped.

"Uh-huh I couldn't help it, he was having his hands over my girl." he pouted adoringly.

"Chris you caveman! I only belong to you baby no one else", I laughed embracing him again.

He slowly leans forward and gently pressed his lips to mine. It's the best feeling having his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down. His tongue slips in my mouth, making me moan. He moves so he is laying between my legs. The kisses getting heated by each passing moment.

He quickly removes his clothes but takes time in removing mine. It's like he is trying to kiss every inch of my skin that he possibly can. Once I'm completely bare beneath him he runs his fingers across my bare skin.

"You're so beautiful doll."

"You're not so bad yourself handsome."

Chris moved one hand between our bodies and slid his hard length through my wet folds, slowly pushing his tip past my dripping folds. "Fuck, Emmaaa!!" his growl made me arch my back, oh how wonderfully he stretches me.

He pulled me in for another kiss, his hips meeting mine in a beautiful pace, gazing my sweet spot every time he sank.

He grabs one of my hands lacing our fingers together and rests it next to my head on the bed. I wrap my legs around his hips as he slowly pulls out, almost all the way and slowly pushes back in. He keeps a slow pace but goes deep each time.

We had sex many times before but this is different, this isn't just sex or make up sex. He is making love to me.

Chris sucked on my neck, leaving marks behind, his teeth kept on gazing my skin, intensifying the pleasure that overtook my body. With all his movements I can feel myself on the edge. "Baby I'm close."

"Me too doll...mee too...Come for me love." A few more hard thrusts and rolls of hips and I came hard calling out his name,"Chrisss..." seeing stars as I reach my climax. Chris moans my name and squeezes our still joined hands tighter as he reaches his own and comes deep inside me releasing himself.

He holds me tightly in his arms and I felt whole again. I was in the right place where I belonged, in the arms of the man I love.