1

Y/n P.O.V

"Unnieeeeee. I am tired I want to go home." I shouted at my unnie who was nagging me saying she is hungry.

" Shut up for a moment. I want to buy something to eat...I'm hungry." my sister shouted back.

"Then go and buy something for yourself. I will wait here." I said angrily.

" You are so evil Y/n. But promise me that you won't go anywhere." she said in a firm tone.

"Don't worry, but be fast." I agreed with her.

" Okay!!" Chaeyoung shouted back.

She smiled and ran somewhere to buy food.

I felt really sooo sleepy. And that was when I noticed a cute kitten.

I looked down at my feet and there was a little grey kitten.

I picked it up and looked at the kitten.

I heard Chaeyoung unnie's voice.

" I am back-" she came.

" Unnie. Look at this cat. It is cute." I showed the cat.

"Yah!! You know I hate cats" she said feeling annoyed.

" Unnie. Can I have it. And moreover tomorrow is my birthday." I pleaded.

" NOOOOO"

"I HATE YOU" I said.

She just rolled her eyes and walked past me.

I hid the cat under my coat. And took it home with me. I don't care about her agreement. I like it and I am taking it. I would eventually find a good reason to convince her.

IN HOME

"Unnie.. I am tired. Good night" I said as soon as we reached.

I ran fast to my room.

I took the kitten and threw the coat on the floor.

" Soo.. My sister is gonna to kill me. Let me see it when she knows. Now come on we will sleep." I said to the kitten.

Zzz 😴😴😴

Next morning

I slowly opened my eyes. It was my Birthday.

I turned to the other side.

"Good Morn---" I greeted myself.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I fell off the bed.

And there was a boy instead of my little kitten. What is hell is going on.

"FUCK!! I am too young and I slept with a boy. Where is my kitten?"I was trying to process things.

"Let me sleep" that guy said.

"H-He is alive!!!!!" I wondered.

I was about to stand up but my hands slipped and I fell on the ground again.I looked at the floor why my hands slipped and my eyes wigged even more. I don't know what it is but it looks like a slug much bigger.

Suddenly I felt pain on my hand. I looked at my hand and there was BLOOD!!!

" SHIT"

I did not even notice it, that man was in front of me.

I then smelled some smoke, I looked at the slug and it was in fireee!!

"What is going on. Ahhh" I started shouting.

That man was licking my hand with his tongue.

"What are you doingggg????" I questioned.
Has he gone off nuts.
I am not gonna lie. It is so idiotic.