9

I turned the pages and soon I found a story titled " BEAUTIFUL LIARS" 

I took a deep breath and continued reading. 

About 500 years ago, a girl named Ai Yukki was born just like other girls but one day her family was murdered, and Yukki  lost a lot of blood. And was near to death but snake demons also known as beautiful liars deiced to take her as victim by kissing her and saved her. She did not remember what happened that day. After 5 years she was able to see goblins.  [dead demons]

Goblins were hungry for her body. She was scared but demons promised her to protect her. And she believed him. At night when the girl was sleeping, demons used it and kissed her. And he did it every night. When 3 years passed she fell in love with him. And it was her biggest mistake. He took away all her energy and everything and she died. Because he ate her soul that gave him power and  immortality.

[A/N: This is completely frictional]

I dropped the book on the floor 

That means Yoongi lied me about everything. And I fell in love with him.. and gave him what he wants....my soul and energy. Am I Cinderella who fell in love overnight???

So he is gonna to kill me one day...No it is not real... I grabbed my hair in frustration....What am I gonna to do??? 

I ran out off the library.  Taehyung must have already know that something was wrong with me. But I need to find my way out of here. I know it is late but I will try my best... I hate him...I hate all of then...They are fucking liars...

I just want a normal life with my sister everything is soo fucked up.

After some hours of running I found myself  in front of the coffee shop where my sister is working. My legs hurt and I stood on knees to catch breath. By now Yoongi and others must have known that I ran away. 

I then noticed my sisters friend walking out of the shop.

Y/n: Hey!!hey you..

I forgot her name as I just saw her only once. She turned to me little confused. 

[A/N: I am not giving a name because I can't think of a name and remembering it thousand times]

???: M-me

She does not ever remember me totally.

Y/n: Is Chaeyoung still working????

She suddenly became sad...

???: Who are you??

Y/n: I am her sister...

???: Y/n, I thought that you ran away because of her death. 

Y/n: Her what???

She looked at her feet.

???: Y/n....yesterday .....your ....sister .....had......funeral..     Someone killed her...

What someone killed her. I can't believe it, my sister is no more. suddenly I felt hands on my shoulder. 

Yoongi: Y/n...I told you not to run away...I deeply apologize for her behavior...I am accurately her cousin...she stayed in my house and I wanted to tell her about her sister later....

He bowed and grabbed my hand..

???: I understand .....Sorry for telling her.

She bowed too and walked away

Y/n:  Chaeyoung 

I still can't believe she is no more. Tears were running out of my eyes like any thing.

Yoongi pushed me to the alley beside the coffee shop...

Yoongi: How much do you know????

I stayed quiet 

Yoongi: I said....how much you-

Y/n: .....she....she is .....dead....

I can't hold my tears anymore. He rolled his eyes

Yoongi: Will you answer me???

I want to kill him soo bad....but I am also too weak against him.

He grabbed my shoulder and slammed me against the wall. Damn that hurts...

Y/n: You need to wait 3 more years..

I whispered, but enough for him to hear 

Y/n: I was near death and you saved me 

Yoongi: It was the day when you and your parents had the car accident 

Y/n: So that is why I survived and....last...it was you right who killed my sister????

Yoongi: she was in my way

I slapped him on his cheek and stared hitting him on his chest. 

Damn..he is a killer he killed my sister....

He grabbed my hand and kissed me but what surprised  me most  was I did not fight anymore. I must be tired.... I felt his hand on my neck and then pain....... I noticed my necklace in his hand.

Yoongi: Now you can't run away..

Y/n: Yoongi I can die now

Yoongi: WHAT

Y/n: What is the point in my life?? I will be eaten in the end. Anyway I will die 

Yoongi: It's your fault...for being so curious..

HOME

We were back home. Everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for us...to come back..

Jin: Y/n, where have you been???

Jungkook: Yea!!!Taehyung said something about you being lost and Yoongi ran to find you..

Taehyung: I was so worried....

NamJoon: Shut  up guys.....it is obvious something happened...just look at her eyes

Hobi: You cried..

I immediately ran and hugged Hobi..and he hugged me back..

Yoongi: She knows the story "beautiful liars"

Their eyes widened. Even Jimin who was sitting on the couch listened silently.

Hobi: Don't cry...don't worry....I will not allow them to do anything to you..

Y/n: But you too are a demon...

Hobi: Well..yea but me and NamJoon can hold ourselves back.Okay let's go and sleep...

Hobi grabbed my hand. I looked at my feet. I was a bit happy because there is someone who I can trust...and sad because of my sister...

There was a small smirk on Hobi's face but I did not see but Yoongi did.

Yoongi grabbed my free hand

Y/n: What do you want Yoongi???  Let go off my hand

PIC OF THE DAY