29

Sorry guys this is a short chapter as I did not get any inspiring for writing today. But I have a lot of ideas for the ending and I hope you guys would love it. Thank you 😊😊😊.
_____________________________________

So days passed by peacefully, with out any fights.

The story is mostly in Y/n P.O.V
It is my summer vacation, that is holiday. I was sitting on the couch doing nothing.

NamJoon: Do you wanna to go out???
Y/n:where????
NamJoon: SCHOOL 🏫
Y/n: Yeaaa..maybe as it is days I went there. And I also have a project in science.
NamJoon: okay come on let's go.

AT SCHOOL
We went to school 🏫. It is days since I went there and I was admiring the school as if I had never seen it.
So NamJoon is the librarian and even I had work in library so we both went there.

IN LIBRARY
NamJoon: I have some work so you can do your project. I will only be in school. If you need anything please call me.

Y/n: Okay oppa, I am not a baby.

I was searching for a book about electricity as that is our project theme.

There was no one in the library and I was alone and I don't have the mood to read alone. So I was just randomly thinking.

Boring I wish I could have stayed home and played with bunny that is kookie.
Sooo these guys are amazing they can change into animals. Even I wish I had some power like that. Wait.. I had never seen NamJoon oppa's animal  form. I need to ask him and see.

NamJoon:Y/n I am back.
Y/n: oppa so I had never seen your animal form. Can you show once.

And everything went black and I passed out.

PIC OF THE DAY

So our boys new album BE is just released

So our boys new album BE is just released. Do go and stream. We are again gonna to rock the Billboard charts. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Pls vote if u like ☺️☺️☺️. Purple u 💖💖💖💞💞💞