13

Y/n: So this is your favorite place.

Jungkook: Yeah!! THE BEACH!! This is soo calming. I always come her when ever I am sad and feel like shouting 

Y/n: I see..

I sat at the beach and stared calming, hours passed then a droplet fell on my cheek 

Jungkook: It is raining 

Y/n: Noo we are not here with car

Jungkook: Don't worry I know the nearest hotel...we can stay there for night...

IN THE HOTEL  

Jungkook: I texted Jin hyung that we will stay in the hotel tonight because of the rain..

Y/n: Just because of rain

Jungkook: And I don't want to be sick 

Y/n: But Jin Oppa can just pick us up...

Jungkook: Why you don't want to be with me...

Y/n: You have phone..

Jungkook: Of course we all work

Y/n: Byeee I am gonna to sleep..

Jungkook: You are small sleep on the couch 

I just jumped on the bed

Y/n: GOOD NIGHT ....

I closed my eyes 

It was night I felt really thirsty so I thought of getting some water i woke up and went to take water. Wait where is Jungkook. I was searching for him and he was there in the balcony, deep in thoughts. 

Y/n: Big boys don't cry. 

He jumped out of sudden shock 

Jungkook: I am not crying

Y/n: What is wrong Oppa??? If you are can you can share me...

Jungkook: Actually I was crying because I miss my family, You reminded me everything about my family. My family was burned because of me...Even I want to be strong like hyungs  forget everything and move forward..   I keep smiling....but no one  see the pain behind my smile.

If you are interested I will tell you my past...

I was in my house with my hyung, mom and dad. My brother, Jonghyun stole my favorite toy. And I felt like crying. I wanted the toy safe back but my brother ripped it. And my eyes became navy blue. Then I could not hold my emotions. It was just a second and the whole house was on fire....I just did not know what to do and I just cried. The last thing I saw was my brother shouting and crying for help.

When I woke up there was snow all around and cold...

There was an old man

Old mam: Welcome back to life,Jungkook

I wanted to speak to him but I can't

Old Man: Do you want to know who I am???

and I just nodded

Old Man: Something between god and devil....You are not human too ....You are my child..Ahh..every demon is my child.

That is when I realized that it was me who killed my family...

Old man: Don't blame your self my child.....It was not your your fault 

He was reading my mind like anything...

I was about to ask something but he disappeared, and I closed my eyes..

And then Jimin saved me...

THE END- boring right    

Y/n: I don't know what to say...but thank you it must be hard for you to say this to me...

Jungkook: No I should thank you for listening.

Y/n: So Jimin was your first friend...

He simply nodded 

Y/n: You are actually soo sweet

Jugnkook: You are trying to make me fall for you 

PIC OF THE DAY