14

We slept and went home,my life soon started to run smooth like how I lived with my sister. Until one day...

No one's P.O.V

Jimin was mumbling something and was sweating like anything. He again had an nightmare.

Jimin: Don't leave....don't leave

Jungkook who was sleeping on the other bed woke up because he could hear Jimin mumbling something..Jungkook rushed towards Jimin and tried to wake him up..

Jungkook: Hyung!!!! Wake up

Jimin opened his eyes and sat up, then he covered his face with his palm and cried softly.

Jimin: Jungkook, she is again in my dreams

Jungkook hugged Jimin

Jungkook: It is Okay I am here for you...It hurts seeing you like this

Y/n P.O.V

We were eating breakfast

Y/n: Soo...soon we have Christmas holidays..so we need to go somewhere...I want to try something new...

Taehyung: How about we have a vacation in the mountains for a week..

NamJoon: What about snakes?? Do you think it is safe to go there??

Jungkook: I don't think he will show up....We are seven and he is one. So I don't think there would be any problem...

NamJoon: Hmm...

Jungkook: I forgot Y/n, how is your school with Yoonji???

Hoseok: I heard you are dating Yoonji...

Yoongi: Yeaa

Y/n: Shut up Yoongi because of you everyone thinks I am lesbian. That day because of you...

Taehyung: Okay let's talk about our trip...

TRIP

We are presently in the mountains, we decided and boarded our flights and reached here.

Y/n: Soo we are staying her for like a week right???

Taehyung: Cooool....

Jin: Because we have only 3 rooms we will deiced who Y/n 's roommate is...

Hobi: It is me

Yoongi: No now it is my turn...

Jungkook: Come let's decide by rock,paper,scissor

Y/n: Sooo we ended together

Jin: Yea..

Jungkook: Come let's decide by rock,paper,scissorY/n: Sooo we ended togetherJin: Yea

 Y/n: Okay...okay GOOD NIGHT OPPA

Jin: Go take a bath...I don't want to sleep with dirty people...

Y/n: Then don't sleep with me simple... Okay okay I will go

After bath I walked back to the room but Jin was not there. I just jumped into the bed and I am lazy to care...I closed my eyes...I felt the bed move next to me...

Y/n: You really gonna to sleep next to me????

Yoongi: Yup...

Y/n: Don't touch WAIT* I opened my eyes*

Y/n: YOONG-

He covered my mouth with his hand

Yoongi: Y/n, don't shout Jin is sleeping on the floor...

Y/n: Why on floor???

Yoongi: He is a dog [ I mean his demon] so it is not a big deal for him..

Y/n: And why are you here???

Yoongi: I can't sleep with Hoseok and Taehyung..

Y/n: But even I share my room with Hoseok...

Yoongi: It is different when they both sleep together, they are half brothers...

Y/n: They don't act like brothers in front of me...

Yoongi: Shut up....I am sleepyyyy...Good Night...

MORNING

 Y/n: Wow it is wonderful come on we will also try that....*seeing people skiing*

Yoongi: That is easy...

Y/n: Then do

Yoongi put on his goggles..and started the motion with a swift force...but soon he lost his control and....fell

Hotel room

Yoongi: Ahhhh....My poor body...

Y/n: we are here just one day and Yoongi was near death. By the way where is Jin Oppa

Taehyung: Maybe in the room he told he wants to be alone...

I went to Jin's room [basically my room as I am sharing]. The door was not locked so I just went in without knocking. I saw Jin softly singing and playing a guitar.....

I see so he can play guitar and he sighed and stopped playing....He was looking sad ...but again he started playing...

He played for some time and stopped

Jin: Come and sit here Y/n.

And I did as he said

Y/n: It was great seeing you singing and playing guitar...

Jin: Yea....It is just because I wanted to be a singer in my previous birth

Y/n: Previous life?????

Jin: Every human need to die to become a demon...

Y/n: Soo.... Jungkook died because of fire.......so you burned yourself too....

Jin: NO no I dies because I was homeless...my parents left me...

PIC OF THE DAY