Chapter 1.

Your Pov: Hi I'm a small town girl that came from Texas and moved to New York 4 years ago when I was 14 years old , And is now living the dream that I have always wanted as a child . I now go to Columbia university college studying acting for a living .
I have my two best friends that I've known for 4 years every since I've gotten here and atm we are currently roommates .
They're twins so double the trouble I say lol. One named Nicolas and the other Emiliano.
Nicolas is such a goofball used to be in love with him.. but maybe like a year or so ago I fell in love with my best friend Emiliano.
Yeah I know typical twin switch , But something about him drives me crazy, And he's the type of emo bad boy you'd wanna be with I mean .. who wouldn't want to be ? He's sexy as hell easy on the eyes and a GREAT dancer. Anyways enough about that hottie next twin is Nicolas . For short we call him
Nic he's the funny type but has a resting bitch face at times but can be really caring and sweet at any time he wants to be but.. he's not really the "favorite twin" it's why I liked him
Cause he needed attention and I wanted to give that to him. Now do you see why this is hard to choose between them? Anyways I would never want to ruin my friendship with such amazing friends..

~ 2:35:pm end of class ~

Nics pov: as I wait for Y/n to get out of class I see her walk out of the door and hug her from behind saying "guess who" she turns around and smiles and says "NIC!?."

Ding ding ding you got it! Then we both burst out laughing. Y/n HEYY we should go get emi from his class so we can all go out to eat TOGETHER already!! *says excitedly*
Nic: ok ok let's go get goody two shoes *rolls eyes playfully*
Y/n: lol nic you're to cute for your own good!!Now let's go get emi *sees emi and runs down hallway and jumps on him* OMG IVE MISSED YOU ALL DAY!! ughh you didn't come to see me when you had your free period *rolls eyes*
Emi: haha it's nice to see you too Y/n oh and I went with Vanessa to go get ice cream and talk when I had my free period.
Y/n: and just like that him saying her name made me jealous- she's so uptight and he's to blind to see it. She used nic only to get to emi. She's just a sad train wreck and needs to go on with her life..
E: y/n you still there ? *snaps fingers*
Y/n: *and just like that I stopped thinking about her and came back to reality* Uhm Yes!! I'm still here and I was listening to every word you said..
Nic: what did I miss?
Y/n: emi was just talking about his date with that slime ball Vanessa that used you. Tell him he deserves better *sighs*
Emi: lol- y/n jealous much? It's ok to be I understand *smirks at you*
Y/n: me? Jealous? If I wanted you I could have had you already trust me on that *flips hair and laughs*
Emi: cocky much? What makes you so sure that you could've already had me?
Y/n: it was a joke.. *awkward moment of silence*
Nic: uhm anyways WHO WANTS TO GO TO MC'DONALDS!?!?
Y/n: MEEE OMG ME!
Emi: I mean do I really have a choice? *laughs*
Nic: no you don't now let's go.