~Nic pt2~

~ Same Day~

Y/n pov: ughh he literally had the nerves to ask if I liked the view? Although it was a nice view.. but I'd wish I had seen emis- that would have been even better.
Eventually I make breakfast and everyone comes in and eats and then I felt someone staring me. As I look up ofc it's nic with that smirk in his face he knows what he's doing and it's not fair.. maybe sometimes I do like nic a little better I mean after all who wouldn't? Once again it's hard to choose.

Emi: you guys I have to go out to meet Vanessa today do you mind if I skip our day out together?..
Y/n: ofc you leave us for that thing. What's the deal with you two anyways? And why would you DARE to leave me with nic -
Emi: we are just friends I want to get to know her a little bit more that's all nothing more then friends..
Nic: idc about Vanessa I'm confused on why it's a bad thing to stay alone with me for one night y/n?. It's not like you haven't before .
Y/n: I- anyways just go emi bye nics right I'll make sure to have "fun" with him tonight.
Emi: oh? Why did you say it like that -
Nic: yeah what do you mea-
Y/n: nic shhh buh bye emi have fun with your box troll see you later.
Emi: you scare me sometimes y/n yk that?
Y/n: emi just walk your ass out the door already
I turn around and look at nic well finally he leaves.
Nic: so what do you have planned for today? We can go out to eat and shop maybe?
Y/n: or.. we can stay home eat junk food and binge watch shows all night.
Nic: Yk what that actually does sound better let's go get junk food!!

~ 3 wonderful hours later ~
Nic: we have our junk food and all of our drinks for tonight wanna order pizza?
Y/n: OMG YES PIZZA ! get 2 boxes please !!. And also you have two choices wanna watch tv in the living room or in your room?
Nic: the living rooms Tv is bigger so we can stay in here if that's fine with you?
Y/n: ofc ofc .

~ 3 episodes , 3 bags of popcorn , and ice cream later ~

Nics pov: it's nice having alone time with y/n for once she's pretty chill and usually me her and emi hang out together all the time but I felt special that she was on the couch snuggled up to me it was pretty adorable.

Y/n: nic are you up?
Nic: mhm mhm what did you need?
Y/n: can I sit on your lap? It seems more comfortable.. but but you don't have to -
Nic: oh.. I- uh it's not a problem- as long as you are
Comfortable it's fine with me!
Y/n: really? If you say so then.

Y/n pov: idk why I just asked such stupid question.
But i mean I wasn't wrong it's most definitely comfortable right here .. and as we continue to watch the show I feel an urge to mess with him , i don't know why but just teasing him is ok right? No big deal just having fun- so I turn around and I whisper in his ear "we can do more then just watch the show.."
Nic: w-wait huh? I don't think I just heard you right. What else would we do other then watch tv and eat our snacks?
Y/n: uh I think you did hear right and also you could do me I thought I made it obvious and plus. Look down you look kinda.. hard-
Nic: I- uh
Y/n: mhm exactly what I thought .

And for a moment we are just there in silence staring at each other and finally he gave in and kissed me. Not what I had in mind in the middle of teasing but I guess a part of me still wanted to kiss him back. So as I kiss him back he grabs a hold onto my waist and takes my shirt off . And then slowly he goes down to my neck and then I accidentally moan his name- and as I take his shirt off he looks at me and whispers in my ear *are you enjoying this?*
I answer quietly and say yes .
Nic: and you thought you were the one teasing? Look at who's teasing who now.
Y/n: I- you did that cause you knew I was teasing?
Nic: yes because I knew exactly what you were doing and you got played along the way. You didn't actually think I would .. yk do THAT to you.
Y/n: I - I am going to bed tell emi when he gets here I'm taking his bed for the night goodbye .

As I run into the room I don't ever think about getting up again in life , and here I was thinking he'd fall for it but turns out I'm dumb and just got played myself. And as I think to myself as I fall asleep oh well life continues .

———————————————————————
874 words whores 👁👄👁. You better have enjoyed💀.