~ First argument ~

*Lmfao here I am using the word smut again😍.*

~ Time skip 2 weeks ~

Nic's Pov: so like uhm a couple weeks ago I did a bad thing- I accidentally just.. cummed inside of y/n- it wasn't purposely I swear.. i was just in the moment i guess ,and forgot to pull out.
She has barley talked to me since then so idk what's going on? But I bought her pregnancy test just to make sure I didn't you know.. but uhm she didn't take it so good lmfao..

Y/n: "what am I supposed to do with these? Let me know."
Nic: "uhh. Don't you like..pee on it?"
Y/n: "you smart ass- what tf do I need this for?"
Nic: "to make sure you're not pregnant. Isn't that obvious? I sure as hell didn't buy it for no reason-"
Y/n: I- your getting a little beside yourself  SIR ,and for your damn information I wouldn't be I had my period like 3 days ago you dildo"
Nic: "oh. That's why you were so.. moody"
Y/n: "I- are you for real right now?.. you wanna start?"
Nic: "wdym? Start what? I just said that that's why you were so moody. I didn't say it in a rude way I could've been like "oh well that's why you've been being a bitch" but I didn't so."
Y/n: "you know what ,are you sure your not on yours? Cause your acting like a bitch right now"
Nic: "yes I'm sure but thanks for asking"
Y/n: "omggg such a damn smart ass"
Nic: "what do you expect? I am smart after all"
Y/n: "you know what. Fuck you"
Nic: "ok. When? Right now?"
Y/n: "your so- JUST  GET  OUT"
Nic: "I have to get out now lmfao? Why are you mad can you not take a joke-"
Y/n: "you are childish ,and it's pissing me off so fuck the fuck off and go"
Nic: "yeah no anyways what are we doing today?"
Y/n: "I- are you FOR  REAL? d- did you not hear me? Are you like fucking deaf all of a sudden now? You know what. I'll just leave MY  OWN  ROOM."
Nic: "why you so mad😭. COME  BACK."
Y/n: "no leave me alone. I don't like you right now you pissed me off go fucking bother someone else with your dumb shit"
Nic: "you know what."
Y/n: "what? Are you finally gonna get the hell out of my face in my room?"
Nic: "no I'm not"

He says pushing me against the wall looking at me

Nic: "look here y/n fuck you and your attitude right now. I don't know what your problem is but tone it the fuck down or just shut up"
Y/n: "no ,and fuck you too"
Nic: "what?"
Y/n: "you heard me I didn't stutter"
Nic: "oh?"
Y/n: "if you want me to shut up so bad then fucking make me. I dare you to"
Nic: "fine then"
He then grabbed a hold of my neck aggressively ,and came closer to my ear.
Nic: "you still wanna talk all that shit or what?"
Y/n: "I- what do you want me to say.."
Nic: "nothing."
He says as he starts to kiss me.

Y/n pov: I don't know if I'm aloud to talk right now😔. But as he lets go of my neck ,and picks me up pinning me against the wall he starts unbuttoning my shirt giving me hickeys on my boobs ,and as quite moans leave my mouth as he comes back up to my lips I take his shirt off ,and he then carry's me to my bed he pushes me down onto it.

Y/n: "c-can I talk?.."
Nic: "no you can't"

He says sliding his hands into my underwear

Y/n: "ughh but- how am I supposed to not-
Nic: "I was joking lmfao"
Y/n: "you play to much."
Nic: "shhh"

He says kissing me down my body ,and as he goes lower he just instantly takes off my underwear ,and spreads my legs as he pulls me closer to him he starts to give head ,and moves his tongue in fast circular motions making me moan.

Y/n: "w-wait is emi still home?.."
Nic: "yes he is why"
Y/n: "because I'm being loud and I don't want him to hear-"
Nic: "oh well he can deal with it"

He says as he starts to finger me while giving head

Y/n: "fuck wait right there- I'm about to c-"

And as I say that Nic stops. Did he just-

Nic: "oh bebe I forgot I gtg.. I'll be back later"

He says with a smirk on his face as he gets up.

Y/n: "you did that on purpose- see this is why I'm mad at you😭."
Nic: "don't be mad.. this just shows you that I'm in charge"
Y/n: "in charge- I- come the fuck back over here"
Nic: "no Bebe I have to go somewhere lmfao"
Y/n: " no sex at all. don't ask . don't touch me . no kisses either"
Nic: "I- I didn't do anything tho."
Y/n: " yes you did now go since you need to go 'somewhere' ."
Nic: "lmfao I'll be back later now gimme kiss"
Y/n: "no. Go bye bye now I'm going to sleep"
Nic: "I- fine then"

Hi.

Hi again.

What's up?

Ight fam you have reached the end.

~To be continued~