~ Dealing with Vanessa ~

*just to let y'all know the picture up there will be Vanessa😔*

                            ~ Same day 4:15pm~

Y/n pov: So as I walk back onto campus getting ready to walk back inside my dorm I had forgot my keys earlier so I had to knock on the door. AND GUESS WHAT BITCH OPENED IT.
Yes Vanessa. Can you believe emi brought this troll over here🤦🏽‍♀️?
Not fair how whenever she's around she gets all the attention ,but actually it's not her being around that bothers me . It's the thought that she probably fucked emi too. And she used nic to get to him like what?
Sis go sit down somewhere ,But as I walked into my dorm she welcomes me by saying hi.

V: heyy y/n

Y/n: yeah no byeee
I say as I walk into the kitchen

Emi: I- Dont be so rude
he says walking behind me giving me a hug

Y/n: rude? You think that's me being rude? I could be a lot worse like kicking that bitch out try me.
*nic walks into the kitchen*

Nic: oh heyyy. And why's Vanessa in our dorm ?

V: emi invited me in since it was cold outside and my dorms on the other side of campus and he didn't want me walking alone in the cold.

Y/n: awwwe what a gentleman. Emi do me a favor.

Emi: what?..

Y/n: tell that bitch to walk her lazy ass across campus like any other normal damn human being and go to her own damn dorm . Oh and Ness sweet heart bring a damn jacket next time ok? ok.

Nic: I-

V: I didn't come here to cause problems but you can most definitely shut your trap and actually be nice to me for once like I do to you.

Y/n: oh we telling each other what to do now?

Emi: let's all just let this go..

*nic gets done making his sandwich and getting his chips and sits in the couch while turning the Tv on*
Nic: y'all done yet? Lmfao

V: nic you are so funny I swear

Y/n: what you finna do go back to nic? Lmfao bye.

*emi still standing behind me and his  hands slowly go down under my skirt touching my lower spot*
Emi: *whispers : you should calm down bebe I don't like her like that anyways.

*y/n I try to keep a straight face but I have to bite my bottom lip just to keep from making any sounds

Nic: so what are we doing tonight?

Y/n: i- uhm .. what's happening again ?
*I say holding onto the counter tightly*

V: he asked what we are doing tonight lol. And emi your so quite..

Emi: oh I- we could order pizza and watch tv tonight?

* y/n I remove emis hand from under my skirt and tell  everyone that I have to use the bathroom real quick*
Y/n: I'll be right back !!

V: I'll be right back too ,I'm gonna go talk to y/n

Emi: and I'm gonna wash my hands real quick lmfao-
And good luck to you Vanessa..

Nic: I really do hope and pray that you come back out alive ness .

Emi: nic- LMFAO SHUT UP.

Nic: you know how y/n is .. SHE DONT LIKE HER.

Vanessas pov: as I follow y/n into emis bedroom I follow her to his bathroom and she turns around and looks at me with confusion . Ok it's weird I just followed her to the bathroom but damn she doesn't ever give me a chance to even speak to her-

Y/n: what the HELL do you want while I'm using the bathroom!?. Don't you think that's a little weird you just followed me back here💀..

V: well listen here you B I T C H. Idgaf about you or your little damn ' attitudes ' with me. I tried being nice to you and you just treat me like I'm nothing . So now I'm gonna do what bothers you most. And I will continue to flirt with emi and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it ok?

Y/n: I- you have the nerves to tell me this while I'm peeing? YOU HELLA WEIRD—
Oh and good luck with emi he TOTALLY wants you so shoot your shot sis . Go for it I support you 100%!!.

V: aww you really think so?..

Y/n: BITCH- it's called ✨sarcasm✨ you just slow asf get the fuck out of here while I'm using the bathroom BYE SHOO FLY SHOO.

Y/n pov: finally that troll left . She thinks she stands a chance with emi? After what he told me I'm sure he don't want her so she can keep trying .

V: HEY GUYS IM BACK!!

Nic: HEYY Y/- oh. Never mind it's you.

V: mhm it's me anyways emi babe did you miss me cause I missed you !!
I say as I purposely drop something and pick it back up in front of him*

Emi: yeah ofc!

Y/n: I'm back and ready to order pizza and watch shows!!

V: omggg y/n heyy I loved our conversation I'm so glad you understood!

Nic: uh.. is Ness delusional or.. does she just not know that y/n don't like her?

Emi: I- nic shhh

Y/n: oh no me and ness are great friends now ! Our conversation was beyond great wish you guys were there to hear all her damn bullshi- I mean everything she said.

V: awwe thankss y/n
I go up to her and give her a hug and whisper in her ear *i meant what I said about emi*

Y/n: whispers: oh? Then let the games begin *I say back to her*

Emi: PIZZAS HERE!

Nic: oh? Feed me I am hungry!!

Y/n: nic you just ate like 30 minutes ago LMFAOO.

Nic: so? I'm still hungry.

     ~ 3 boxes of pizza and a 2 liter of sprite later~

V: emi I'm cold could you cuddle me?

Y/n: B- I .. uhm. Emi would you be so kind and switch spots with me? I wanna be by my FrIeNd Vanessa!

Emi: ofc anything for you

*so me and emi switch spots and I am now sitting by Vanessa and him *

Y/n: emi I'm getting kinda uncomfortable may I sit on you?

Emi: uhm. Ofc you can-

Y/n: * I immediately sit on his lap looking at Vanessa rubbing it all in her face but I knew she wasn't gonna give up. So I was waiting for her next move that night*

———————————————————————-
1102 words !  I will have an update tomorrow and I hope you guys enjoyed👁👄👁.