~ Emi Pt2 ~

SMUT WARNING ⚠️!!!!!! (Omg I used the word smut😍).

~ Same night 11:43 pm ~

Y/n pov: as I lay on the bed while emi continues to give me head I run my fingers thru his curly hair I just can't help to just moan his name.
When you get as good of head that he's giving rn you would too trust me .
And so as emi licks my clit going in a fast circular motion I can't help but get this tingly feeling down there , and before I could even say the words I had already cummed ...as I lay there on my back breathing heavily emi kisses my body slowly as he makes it up to my neck. As he kisses me softly on the neck and goes up to my ear whispering things giving me ✨chills✨.
And so then finally after a while of him exploring my body making me want him even more I give in and turn around to arch my back telling him to fuck me now.
He gets behind me and hovers above me and ask's if this is what I really want.

Y/n: ofc it's what I want. Believe it or not I've fantasized for this to happen all year and tonight's the night you finally get to fuck me. ok? ok.
Emi: oh? You've waited all year? That's been a while then huh?
Y/n; I- can you just stick your dick in me and fuck me rough already!?.
Emi: say less.

So as I'm waiting for him to stick it in me already I all of a sudden gasp and arch my back even more .
Jesus who would've known he had suck a big dick -
And as he fucks me he starts off with slow soft strokes and eventually starts to go harder making me not able to catch my breath.
Y/n: E- emi go deeper and harder in me.
I say as I Bury my face into the pillow holding onto the bedsheets.
Emi's pov: as I go deeper into y/n making her yell my name into the pillow I grab a hold onto her waist to make her feel it even more , and that really got her screaming daddy . As I thrust into y/n harder each time I began to grab a hold of her hair and pull it while slapping her ass leaving my hand print.
Y/n tries to say something but she's left being speechless. I must really be fucking her the right way then-
And as I began to thrust harder I suddenly have the urge to cum...
I pull out of y/n and she turns around looks at me and , starts to suck and jerk me off as I hold her hair I slowly came into her mouth..
Y/n: mm.. you should fuck me more often I could get used to this.
As I laid on emis chest.
Emi: oh yeah? Just come in my room more often.
I said smiling while laying down.
Y/n: so this time I get to cuddle you and enjoy it without it being awkward?
Emi: who said it was awkward the first time? I enjoyed it.
Y/n: really ? Nice to know then.
Emi: oh and btw wanna know something cool.
Y/n: ofc.
Emi: you called me daddy tonight. No no lemme
Rephrase that. You SCREAMED daddy tonight LMFAOO.
Y/n: I-
I get on top of him giving him soft kisses on the lips to distract him from what he just said .
Y/n: I'm tired
I say in a cute little pouty voice
Emi: lets gts then
I say as I cuddle up to her .
Y/n: goodnight Emi.
Emi: goodnight bebe.
Wait. Did he just call me bebe or am I mistaken? What does that make us now.. are we no longer best friends or are we best friends with benefits? I think about that all night and eventually fall asleep.

~ 7:00 in the morning ~

Y/n pov: I hear my alarm going off on my phone and then I realize we have class today and it's no longer the weekend. I get up to go take a shower because I don't want to smell like I just had sex. So now it's 7:45 and I have to wake the guys up so we can get going at 8:30 I pick my clothes up out of emis room and put them in my dirty clothes hamper in my room. I got back to wake emi up to remind him that it's school today and he immediately gets up and goes to take a shower. I now have to wake nics ass up and knowing that he went to a party he's probably fucking hungover .

Y/n: NIC WAKE YOUR ASS UP ITS A SCHOOL DAY AND YOUVE GO 45 MINUTES!!!.
Nic: I- stop yelling I have a headache damn.
Y/n: to bad you did that to yourself staying late at a party knowing that you'd have school today .
Nic: ugh fine I'll get the fuck up.
Y/n: mhm and take your ass a shower you stink
I walk out of the door and make it to the café really quick to get them a donut and a coffee so we can go straight to class!!.
I come back and emis ready but nics ass is still in bed . He doesn't fucking listen I swear .
I walk up to nic and I tell him I'll tell his teachers he's really sick so he'll have to make up for his work another time.
Me and emi walk out of the door and as we are walking to our classes emi stops and talks to Vanessa. Ofc he did how disrespectful.
I just walk off and go to my class cause I do not need to be late !.

~ Free Period ~

Y/n pov: I go off of campus and go get something to eat I've been wanting to eat something all day. And ofc there's no sign of emi. Probably with Vanessa again. I swear I can see right thru that troll. Always using someone. Idk why she gets to me. She's just so.. ANNOYING. Like sis get a grip go mess with someone else other than NIC AND EMI.
I keep thinking about what emis doing with her and the time had went by so fast I missed my last class I can't believe this ! Ughh I'll make up the work tomorrow with nic ig.

———————————————————————
1088 words!! I just thought it would be nice for it to be a little longer😌. I'll update either tonight or tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed 👁👄👁.