Ennard

Raquel spun around, admiring the green dress she wore that had vines embroidered on it. "This puts Chanel, D&G and Lousi V to shame," she laughed. She ran through the streets of Ennard, ignoring the mud on her insect feet. Her barefeet didn't touch the ground and she enjoyed extensively sensing what was around her. The ground trembled and Rune sprouted out of the ground. A brief scream filled Raquel's ears and surprise filled her as her insect legs ran towards her parents and Erica. "What are you guys doing here!"

Her insect legs vanished as her father's arms engulfed her. "First the eternal flame, the Dracaena and now..." Erica huffed as she gestured to the city hidden by forest. "Why can you not stop with all the Raquel-ness?"

"Erica," their mother hissed.

Rune purred as he rubbed his head into Mr Haynes' chest. "It's nice to see you too, Rune," he stated. "You look lovely, Rocky."

"I can't believe you guys are here!" She pulled her mother into her arms excitedly. "Wait. Why are you here? Zenith is a secret."

Erica shrugged in confusion. "A woman named Sithandra said you were being ordained. You're swearing off high end fashion to become a priest?"

Rune shrieked looking up at the sunrise and Raquel went wide eyed. "Snap, we're going to be late! Um... I'll explain on the way. Follow me."