Sundering Of Fate

13th Sun
Second Astral Moon 
9:14 AM
Falcons Nest 

An airship would land upon the icey grounds of Falcon's Nest, docking itself at the southern entrance of the Temple Knights 2nd contingent in Coerthas. This location would be one of the two that the Scions would scourge through at the behest of House Fortemps, and something about their current situation excited the Viera who led everyone out of the ship's hull. Dariya exited the airship with a grin on her face and a giggly chirp from her parted lips, followed by Alphinaud and Cyprus who watched Artoriel step off of the ship forthwith. The last person to leave the ship was Eniro, who kept his ragged brown cloak on his person and his ever concealing hood over his face. Stryker was offered to come along as well by his brother, but the former expressed to the latter how little he could care before going his own way. Now, with their arrival in Falcon's Nest harboring a small sense of determination in the group, they would stride forward into the encampment with curiosity on their minds. 

Stride right into Tataru, that is.

Simply put, The Lalafellin girl had gone off to find a way to get stronger. She kept telling herself day in and day out that sooner or later, the Scions Of The Seventh Dawn will be relegated to nothing but fighting and she would be rendered useless to their cause. So, she left for Falcon's Nest to find some type of starting point in her journey, and that starting point came in the form of a woman named Lucia. Lucia was the head assistant to the Lord Commander Ishgard's Temple Knights, and was the first person Tataru went to for pointers. It would be an understatement to say that she was intimidating, as the second she reared her head to the envoys of House Fortemps, Cyprus felt a chill run down his spine.

"Ah, Artoriel. I'd be better off knowing firsthand that you would bring guests to my contingent. One of them I have had the pleasure of meeting alongside my Lord Commander in the past."

Lucia gave a respectful bow to Dariya, who bowed back in the same manner. Despite the events that occurred in Ul'dah prior to the Scions arrival in Ishgard, Lucia and Dariya had gotten to know each other quite well despite this, same with Alphinaud.

"Guests would be an understatement, dear Lucia. Beside me stand the Warrior Of Light and her companions who are the acting envoys of House Fortemps. They formally requested a tour of Ishgard's most prominent outskirts, so I happily obliged and brought them here to Falcon's Nest. My brother Emmanellain isn't present for the now, so it lies to me to do the heavy lifting. As always…"

Artoriel gave a half hearted sigh as Lucia introduced herself to Cyprus and Eniro, the former being as open and respectful as possible (out of fear), while the latter simply gave a "Hi." And turned his head away. After the introductions, over to the group came Tataru, which came as a surprise to both Dariya and Alphinaud.

"It is a pleasure to see you Tataru, but please enlighten me on your being here."

Alphinaud requested as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at the Scion secretary. She looked right back up at him and gave a grin that could only spell trouble. What did she do this time?

"I may or may not have "borrowed" a ship from outside of Ishgard to get here-"

"You stole an Ishgardian aircraft!?"

"That's not important right now, Alphinaud!"

Tataru explained her reasoning and motives for coming to Falcon's Nest, that of which got Alphinaud thinking about Tataru's potential as a warrior.

"Are you sure this is the path you wish to walk, Tataru?"

The boy would ask with a hand on his chin and a palm on his right hip. Tataru almost immediately gave her answer, which caught Alphinaud off guard.