Authors Note

Cover made by me. 

Insta ID: @jeontae05... You can also find the covers of other books. 

[Want me to make one for you, "DM me".]

This one-shot is completely the work of fiction and none of the characters have to do anything with the real person out there neither has anything to do with their personality. Before you read let me clear one thing this book is completely my idea. I was inspired by the plot while listening to 10,000 hours. Don't Judge Me. But I only get the ideas when my emotions are high. I am not saying I am probably the one and all. But still a reminder. Don't fucking dare to use the plot in any way.

This book contains zero smut. I told you already. I was planning on adding one in that but then I realized, I don't want that. And Yes that reason is enough for me to not add it. 

The drama lovers this book is for you all. I know you are gonna love it. 

If you read my previous books you must've know that they all hide a lesson in them. As being a philosopher, I really like to write my story in a way so that the message I want to convey to all of you deliver in the easient possible way. I hope you read it and please do comments in the story. 

🌸Don't be a silent reader.🌸

🌸Remember Plagiarism is a crime.🌸

I love taekook with all my heart ❤ and this book is a small dedication towards that. I have no interest in ship-wars and all. Just love ot7 we all are ARMY and remember.

"We're only seven with you♩✧♪●♩○♬☆"

Now let's get the bread... 

All Rights Reserved © by Nandytae