1

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HER?"

"Why am I supposed to answer that question?"

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME JEONGGUK!!"

"I don't think I owe any explanation to you. Kim Taehyung."

"Why... Why, Jeon Jeongguk. You owe me a fucking explanation a million times. I want it."

"Do you think that you are that important to me?"

"..."

Taehyung and Jeongguk were the hottest couple in the college. They are just perfect. Not from the outside but also the inside. The feelings that they hold for each other. The way they handled their relationship from the sophomore year. It's just making all the other couples jealous. Jeongguk was hot, or you can say a whole another level of a Greek god. He was muscular and arms filled with tattoos. The cut on his eyebrow and his rings were perfect. The way he wears that half sleeve Jockey tank top and his timberlands brown boots with that ripped jeans... God, he made everyone drool on his body at the same time. On the other hand, Kim Taehyung was the beauty icon of their college. His body is so feminine and curvy. He just got the fat in all the right areas. His waist was lean, and he got a thick and tight ass that can make any guy stand their manhood.

They both got admission to the same university. Jeongguk was majoring in Photography while Taehyung was majoring in Art. They both met at a party thrown by one of their friends. They became friends right after that party. They always spent their time during lunch and free classes in the cafeteria. Soon they both realized that they want to be with each other in the form of something which is not just friends, of course. So its almost four years they started dating.

Like any other relationship, they also had ups and downs, but they always find ways of sorting such misunderstandings. But sometimes there is a point come in your life when you start to take things for granted, and that's when the shit happens.

And this is what made things worse.

After Taehyung went on a one month trip to his old friend Jimin for helping him arranging his new dorm and help him getting adjust to the new city, Jeongguk changed. His behavior changed to a very differently distant way and to be saying that this bothered Taehyung was more of an understatement. He was far beyond just being okay.

"When did things turn out this way, You never asked me such thing earlier Jeongguk. Just explain to me why the hell you were in our room with Jieun[sorry] half-naked and making her straddle you in her not so decent clothes?"

Yeah, things were not like this. But from last week, Jeongguk was starting to get close to this girl named Ji-Eun. She was also a sophomore and while Taekook is in their final year of completing the college.

The day Ji-Eun entered the college, she was just so obsessed with Jeongguk, and the thing is Taehyung and Jeongguk are in a relationship. It just doesn't make her convince the fact cause as per her a guy like Jeongguk can't fall for a guy like Taehyung. There may be more than one reason.

First- Taehyung was a guy.

Second- She was jealous of how not only Jeongguk but most of the guys from her year also like Taehyung, and from like I mean, they are whipped for him.

Jieun was also beautiful, and she was also a beauty icon from the day she entered the school, but in front of Taehyung, no college beauty can be able to stand up. Cause, as I said, he was ethereal, and it's not only from the outside but also from the inside.

Jieun tried to hit on Jeongguk many times, but Jeongguk always brushed it off. Until Taehyung left Jeongguk.

Three months before their college completion