4

One Month Before Slot

ONLY IF HE KNEW!!!

So this is how things turned.

The rest of the weeks when Taehyung was not there. Jeongguk spends time with Jieun. Wonho and Jieun still managed to do the plans. Jieun ends up in front of Jeongguk looking vulnerable again. Jeongguk shared his number to Jieun so that she can call her in any emergency.

So now Jieun and Jeongguk mostly walk together. Rumors were also started about them dating. Jeongguk never cared about stories, but Jieun felt giddy and happy every time all the college students looked at them. She felt the power of being under the supervision of Jeon Jeongguk. The position where many girls die to be.

But still... she was insecure about what will happen once Taehyung came back. All of her efforts will fall into vain.

"Jeongguk..." Jieun said voice unstable and collecting the words she is going to utter in front of him.

"Will you leave me after Taehyung is going to come?" They both were on the park bench outside the cafeteria.

To be honest, Jeongguk always looked at Jieun as someone to protect. The feeling he has for Taehyung is far more different from protection. But still the past weeks and the continuous things keep happening to the poor girl make him wonder.

"No... I guess." Jeongguk said.

"Really?" Jieun is controlling herself for throwing kisses onto Jeongguk.

"I don't think Tae will mind that," Jeongguk said. His voice still showing unsurity. But deep down, hoping his lover will understand.

"Ofc, he will understand. You loved him for four years. Who can lose trust this easily? It's not like you are cheating on him. You are just helping me. Jeongguk, There is no way he won't understand. After all, you did so many things for him. Always stood by his side and stick with him after all ups and downs you both faced. I don't think there is any way Taehyung will let you down." Jieun said, fueling the ignition of ego in Taekook's love.

AFTER TAEHYUNG CAME BACK FROM JIMIN'S DORM.

Taehyung returned from Jimin's dorm and was waiting for Jeongguk to show up. He searched him and found his bunny smiling while looking at his tiger. Taehyung jumped squealing and ran towards Jeongguk's massive arm. Oh, how bad those two missed each other touch.

Jeongguk brushed his nose with Taehyung leaving the blushy boy in the endless feet of giggles. Taehyung suddenly started crying.

"What happened, Taehyung? Did anyone hurt you?" Jeongguk said possessiveness taking over him.

"I missed you idiot." with that, Jeongguk smiled his bunny smile and kissed the lips of Taehyung. Until a phone call ringed making Jeongguk irritate cause he wants to kill the person who holds the audacity of disturbing the moment between him and his lover. But as soon as he saw the messages. His eyes widened in shock.

"Tae, I have to leave you. I have to be somewhere. I am arranging a taxi. Please message me after you reach home."

"But Jeongguk, is there something wrong happened? Tell me." Taehyung said worriedly.

"No time for that." with that, Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's head and left without saying another word.

"I hope everything will be alright. Ggukie will tell me anyway. If its something serious." Tae mumbled while waiting for the taxi.

This thing continues to happen more and more like whenever Taehyung tried to start any romantic conversation with Jeongguk. Jieun starts to call.

The thing making Taehyung more irritated is that Jeongguk is not even explaining things to him. He just said that there is this girl who was abused, and he needs to protect her cause she has no one.