5

Jeongguk eyed Taehyung wearing a red silk shirt, leaving his collarbone and neck showing enough to look like an invitation for a mark. He dressed his black skin-tight jeans, which were hugging his legs and his butt so perfectly showing those thick fat thighs and that round ass. His shirt was almost hanging over his thin frame, virtually like it will fly off his body if only one stroke of wind purred. It almost made his jaw clenched.

Whereas Jeongguk was wearing a black shirt and black trousers perfectly defining his thighs, and a black shimmered coat on top of his shirt. Hair parted, defining his forehead, and his eyebrow slit perfectly well. Looking perfectly fuck-able. If we do not consider the situation.

Taehyung gulped seeing his lover in his eye-frame. His ears were turning a flushed pink until he remembers the sight and the past incidence. The sudden reminder made him snap out of his trance, and he tried to close the door in front of Jeongguk. Only to be pushed by a secondary force stopping the gate from closing that is coming from Jeongguk.

And we all know who is gonna win.

Taehyung can't be able to hold the door with the fragile strength he had left. Surprisingly Jeongguk didn't even use his second hand. He pushed a little and Taehyung stumbled backward, balancing himself by the nearby couch.

Taehyung started biting his lips in frustration. One of the things he used to do when the situation frustrates him, or more likely he won't know what to do.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said the voice was soft, smooth but the bitterness still evident from there.

"Did you just tried to close the door on my face?" Jeongguk growled, almost leaving millions of shivers run down from the latter spine.

"I... I don't want to look at you. Neither wants to come in front of you."

"And why is that?"

"Why is that...? First of all, on which position are you asking these questions to me? Second, where is that bitch who always tag along with you. Oh, I guess she finally got time after enough protection." Taehyung stated frustratedly.

"Are you still want to continue that conversation? Tae seriously, you should stop." Jeongguk said patience level dropping from time to time.

"Why are you here?" Suddenly Taehyung said to Jeongguk while standing up and taking the car keys Jin left for him.

"I am here to take you with me."

"Oh... are you in a position?"

"What do you mean? I am in all positions to take you with me. We have to go there together."

"Right, we have to." Taehyung tsked, growing annoyed by his behavior.

"We have to go just for the sake of making others happy. Do you even know how hard it was for me to make a SMILEY FACE AND ACT LIKE I AM FINE, BUT THE REALITY IS I AM NOT FINE." Taehyung yelled the final part, and just like that, all the patience Jeongguk was holding has now vanished.

He growled, making Taehyung flinched and stomped towards him in his long bulky legs. Taehyung moved backward until he wasn't able to process, and on the next moment, he was on Jeongguk's shoulder carried by his one hand legs flowing in the air. While car keys were on Jeongguk's hand and his head was dangling upside down.

He started throwing small fists on his back. He knows very well that they weren't even able to hurt a single inch of the latter but still, he continues to throw on him.

Jeongguk pushed the button on keys and opened the car while landing Tae on the passenger seat. The blondie was still throwing fists on Jeongguk's chest until a hand bumped on his nose, and it made him growl. His eyes turned red in anger.