3

[Got a little late... Sorry😋😋] 

One Month Before the present day.

Jeongguk came to the college, but he was bored as his cute lover left him for his friend.

"That little orange-head. Can't he call his boyfriend for things like this? I am sure he would love to help him. But no, he has to take Taehyung. No doubt, my angel came in his words." Jeongguk sighed the 100th time cursing Jimin for taking Taehyung, leaving him all by himself.

Well, it's not like Jeongguk doesn't have friends, but still, he is a sucker for being with Taehyung.

"Hey, Jeongguk." Jeongguk looked over his shoulder only to find Jieun in that pretty white dress looking like an angel sent from heaven. All the eyes were on Jieun while she was looking at Jeongguk with her innocent look.

"What?" Jeongguk said, almost in a pissed off tone. Cause he was.

"Are you free?"

"No... you got your answer. Now, go."

"Oh please. Don't be like that. A guy like you doesn't look good while being all alone like this."

"Who said I am alone? Can't you see my mobile here? I am using it. That means I am not alone. Now get off."

He shrugged Jieun and stomped toward his classroom.

Like this, Jieun tried many times to take his attention, but it was only making Jeongguk more pissed and how bad he wanted to punch her if it was not because she was a girl and second Taehyung won't like it.

"Listen to me carefully. Don't think that I am not saying anything to you cause I am a guy. It's more because I respect girls but, at the same time, the girls who keep clinging on guys like a slut. I hate them, so go get yourself a guy and cling onto him as much as you can, but don't dare to irritate me again."

Jieun stopped at the harsh remark as her jaw dropped, and her face turned pale on the harsh and irritating voice of Jeongguk. She feared him for the first time. She felt afraid of raising the monster of Jeongguk.

"You can't get a guy like him like this." Suddenly a voice made him turn around, and there stood another guy who was practically eye-fucking Jieun. But since she was not having it. She showed him a face with an expression like, 'I know that Duh!!'

"So, what should I do?" She said.

"Play the victim." His voice sent shivers in Jieun spine.

"Huh!!" she lifted an eyebrow on his remark.

He went in front of Jieun. Face inches apart. Jieun visibly gulped but didn't show her intimidation to the latter. Wonho bent near her earlobe and said, "I will help you get that guy. But..."

Jieun's breathing hitched in her throat.

"You have to reward me by yourself for one night." Wonho said devil dancing in his eyes. Jieun's eyes widened, she pushed Wonho and slapped him.

"I will get him the way I want. But I am not going to surrender like this." she said and walked away from there while clicking her heels."

"She is a thing," Wonho licked his blood-stained lips. "She is a kitten that bites."

He smirked at the feisty Jieun.

AFTER TWO DAYS

"I accept it."

"What did you accepted my poor kitten." Jieun scoffed at the nickname. But it's not like she can do anything about it at all.

She was being restless of running around Jeongguk to notice him. But he was not even considering his attempts.