Epilogue

Jieun looked at Jeongguk. Who was eyeing Taehyung dancing with the other guy?

"Sunbae, you wanna dance with me." Jeongguk doesn't want to say yes. But since Taehyung was playing a game. How can he be sitting there like an audience?

"Ok, Let's dance." with that Jeongguk took Jieun's hands and started dancing with her on the dance floor.

Taehyung looked at them. His eyes were showing fire in them. But he controlled himself by understanding completely what the other was trying to do to him. He started to move under the guy's hands, turning himself and started brushing his ass weakly to the guy.

"Woah...sunbae, you are good at dancing." The guy complimented Taehyung while back hugging him. It was really like he was enjoying an eternity of his life with that dance. Jeongguk eyes furrowed as 'are you really?' expression.

The moment the song started, Jeongguk started to dance with Jieun and then side-glancing Taehyung. Jieun was happy cause she was able to dance with the one she always wanted, but at the same time, she was sulking cause she can't able to draw the entire attention Jeongguk from Taehyung.

'Tsk, all of my effort are in vain. He doesn't even look at me. Why he even said yes to dance with me.' She mumbled in her head. Her eyes wandering in the party as she was getting bored with this drama. She was exhausted from running behind Jeongguk all this time. She clearly knew from the start that she was never gonna get the place, yet she dared to make conflicts between them. She almost succeeded in her attempts. But there is something between them which she can never break. Deep down, she knew that Jeongguk was with the cause of her protection. Once he knew about the truth, he might hate him for making such a bad joke with him. But even after all of this, she peeks a glance at Jeongguk. Taking all of his features and savoring every moment. She always wanted to be with Jeongguk but not like the way it is now. It was more like Jeongguk was doing a debt on her. She hates the feeling. But still being in the arms of the person she yearned every day. It was a whole new level of emotion, something she doesn't want to end.

"Jeongguk Sunbae," Jieun said.

"Hmm..."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Hmm..."

"Promise me. You won't yell on me," Jieun said, making her voice sounding as sweet as dripping honey.

"Hmm..."

Jieun sighed. She can't even get a full reply from Jeongguk. But she wanted to end this misery.

"I love you, Sunbae..." And there she said it. Closing her eyes, hoping to get an expression out of Jeongguk. And suddenly Jeongguk stopped with that Jieun's heart also start to beat at a much faster rate.

"S...Sunbae?" She lifted her head to look Jeongguk. But what she found shocked her as Jeongguk didn't even notice her and probably didn't bother about her proposal. He was looking straight towards Taehyung who starting to whimper in the hands of that guy.

His eyes were starting to get teary. He started biting his bottom lip in frustration. That guy was clutching Taehyung's ass on his hard pants and started to move roughly. Taehyung at first didn't understand anything until something hard contacted his skin. He really wanted to push the guy. But he wasn't even moving. He looked towards Jeongguk and saw him looking at him and suddenly he was not feeling afraid rather this situation started to excite him more. The only thing is he was not liking the fact that someone else other than Jeongguk is grinding on him. He sure wanted to tease the latter but that guy was started to being too nosy.

"Hey, stop please, what are you doing?" Taehyung said while trying to push but being a fragile piece of art. He can't be able to move more.

He looked at Jeongguk's eye, and suddenly a whimper left from his mouth, which makes Jeongguk stopped in his moves.