Chapter: Red.

The paint made it red. I squirmed in my chair. She dabbed lightly, not too red to seem unreal, not too less to seem too real. She leaned away from me, then frowned.
"Make a sexy face. I want to see how you look like."
"It's not like you don't search up sexy pictures of me on the internet."
She rolled her eyes. "I meant with this makeup. And for the record, I don't. I'm not interested in shirtless k-pop boys."
"So you're interested in shirtless k-pop girls?"
"No."
"So you're asexual."
"Why do you want to know about me so much? Don't you have other things to do?" She said, irritated. "You know, write songs, dance, randomly flirt... whatever you do."
"So you think I'm flirting with you?" I smirked.
"I'm not that flattered. And I don't have high hopes. Now could you make that sexy face?"
I made the face, and her eyebrows scrunched up.
I looked at her hopefully. "We need more."
I sank into my chair, and she pulled me up. "If you like me, like my job."
"Do you like your job?"
She stopped painting me and looked down, nervous. The brush twirled in her fingers.
"Hey," I said. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you-"
"I'm fine. I like my job okay. Has some stuff I'd wish to get rid of, but other than that, I'm okay."
"Do you not like me?"
"What? No, of course I do. Why would I apply for this job otherwise?"
"Maybe you're a psychic. Maybe I did something in my past life you want to get back at me with."
"I'm not a psychic, Eunwoo."
"Then what are you?"
"I'm just a makeup artist."
"Yeah, but I can't call you noona, can I?"
"You have to, don't you?"
"You're younger than me. And too cute."
"Do you stalk me?"
"No. You stalk me, remember? I heard you murmuring that I would be just right for you age-wise." I smirked again.
"I have no memory of that. Why were you spying on me?" She poked my cheek hard with the end of the brush. I winced.
"Me spying on you? You were in my room!" She smacked my arm.
"I'm done with the makeup. Do you want to leave now?"
"Don't you want to talk a little more?"
"You'll be late for your photo shoot."
"You're coming with." I stood up and grabbed her arm.
"I'm not. Just-" she sighed. "If you want to talk, here's my number." She reached into my bag and pulled out my phone. "Ha, you should change your password. 'Astro4Life'? Really?"
She added her number in my contacts, then a picture of a brush for her contact picture.
"Why a brush?"
"That's when you met me. That's how you will remember me."
For my contact in her phone, she searched up a picture of me with my camera, and that was my picture.
"Why a camera?"
"That is what you were doing when I first met you."
"What? What do you mean?"
She walked away, signing 'call me'.
I looked at her until she left the room, then sat down with a heavy sigh.
Did I know her from somewhere?
"Cha! Come on! We're going to be late!" I heard Rocky yell.
Y/n. Who are you?