Author's Note

Hey! Don't worry, the book ain't done yet. I think that last chapter was the steamiest one I have ever written. It was pretty crappy. I actually had to search up how to write kiss scenes, even though most of the books I read are romance/sci-fi novels. Anyway, if you are wondering, the plot gets thicker. If you are wondering when I'm gonna move on to the best parts of the book, don't worry! You'll feel it eventually. I'm actually making up most of this book in my mind as I write it. I wanted the kiss to be like, the last scene of the book, like in most book series, but why not? I love Eunwoo. And I don't wanna kiss him, because he'll probably not want to see me for the rest of his life ever again, but I wanted to feel it. But I'm making up more and more of it as I go on. And I'm definitely always open to suggestions. Just private message me. And don't worry, I ain't gonna hack you or anything. I ain't that smart yet 😭😅😅. Anyway, I'm glad you came this far. Please vote for this book! It's one of my best fanfics of all times. I'm glad you love it.

Love,
Vi (my pen name. No way I'm putting my real name out there.)

PS: Check out my Felix fanfic! It's for a friend, if you can read it too! It makes you feel warm inside. It's called 'blue smile'. And the cover is of Felix in the cutest sweater ever! AHHHH HE'S SO
ADORABLEEEEEE
anyway, check it out!

PPS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 48 VIEWSSSSSSSS
OMG 48 MORE PEOPLE KNOW I EXISTTTTTTTT
THIS IS AWESOMEEEEE