Chapter: Stage

ASTRO was nominated for 'Best Music Group', along with BTS. We don't know the results yet, but I'm pretty sure BTS will win. They have won so many awards so far, and all of them have amazing talents and abilities. No bias, of course. I was always an ARMY, but I think I prefer ASTRO. They are my brothers.

Y/n fidgeted with her dress. Her fingers touched the silver "loops" (as she likes to call them) which circled her waist. At first, she didn't like it.
"It's not that I don't like it. It's just that it looks too expensive." she had said when I first gave it to her.

"Then why won't you wear it? It's an amazing dress."
"I told you, this looks too expensive."
"Well, my mother made it, so I'll tell her you said 'thanks'."
"Oh. I'll wear it."
"Okay, good."

She turned to me and whispered in my ear. I moved closer to her.
"So what exactly is your plan? How are you going to 'introduce me' to the public?"
"Okay, so if I get an award, I'll call you out."
"What if you don't?"
"Then I'll just post of a cute picture of us on my account for everyone to see."
"That's a horrible plan."
"Thank you."
"There's a camera zoomed in on us."
"I know, which is why I moved closer to you."

She gave me a swift kiss on my cheek.
"Hey, thanks."
"No problem. I'm just looking forward to dinner. I'm hungry."
I smirked, then whispered something in her ear that made her blush so hard. She slapped my arm.
"Eunwoo. Shut up!"
"Okay! Okay. I love you."
The camera zoomed in enough to make out those words. It displayed on the big screen.

Everyone awwed. That was definitely cute. She blushed again and looked down.
I tried to catch her eye. "You like my plan?"
"Okay, we all know you just winged that."
"Correct. So you like my plan or no?"
"I still want a social media post. We could be related."
"You blushed when I whispered. An implication that we're dating." I took her hand and kissed it.
"Ugh. I hate you. Making me feel so lucky all the time. Just pay attention." She grumped.
"Yeah. Okay."

After the event, we were called on to the stage to celebrate everyone.
As usual, the boys and I danced modestly. As usual, BTS were as extravagant as possible.
Not as usual, Y/N stared at them with admiration.
"I thought you loved me." I said teasingly, bumping her shoulder after the ceremony.
"I live for you. I love them. They're awesome."
"Should I be more like them?"
Her face was alarmed. "No! Of course not. I live for you for who you are. I love them like brothers!"
"That's nice."
"Right."

I really wanted to kiss her. Right now. But I can't. We made a pact.
But is a pact really important when you're in love?
I'll wait for a few minutes.

"Let's walk home together."
"Okay. Should we ask 'em to drop us off a block or two away from Fantagio's Headquarters?"
"Yeah. That's about it."
They dropped us off. MJ winked at me, Jin Jin whispered directions to the nearest hotel. I blushed at that.

We walked to the headquarters, hand-in-hand. I couldn't take it anymore.

I spun her around by the waist and kissed her full on the lips. She froze for a moment, then melted in. Her hands naturally went to my neck, and she curled her fingers around my hair. I tightened my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. We broke apart for air, then immediately started kissing again. I pulled her into an alley, pushing her against a wall. We never broke the kiss. She tilted her head up and opened her mouth, which made my heart thump faster and faster.

My heart felt like exploding as she kissed me softer, slowly pulling away. I didn't want the moment to end. I pushed her hips against the wall, kissing more vigorously and angrier. Her hands came down to my chest, gently pushing me away. She pulled away from me. I didn't understand why. She walked toward me, and I backed off, until my back hit the wall.

Oh.
Oh!
She wanted me to be in her spot. That made sense. Did it? I don't know.
She pecked me lightly on my mouth, then walked away.

Huh?

I grabbed her arm. "Are you playing hard to get?" I said, half confused, half teasing.
She just smiled and didn't say anything.

"Y/n?"

She stopped at that, and turned back towards me, practically falling in my arms. She pecked me again. "I just wanted to save it."
"Why?"
"Kisses are important. They're special. If we waste it all, then what's the point?"
I softened at that. "Okay. But that was a pretty great first kiss."
"Yeah. It was." She smiled, curling my tie around her fingers.

"We should get home. It's getting late." She said.
I agreed. It was almost twelve. Curfew.

"Yeah. But I'm not sorry we had this kiss."
"Who said you had to be?"
"I dunno. We always wanted it to be for my birthday, right?"
"Yeah, but I know what to give you for your birthday now. New manager. New paycheck. I can actually afford clothes for me and you. But not Gucci. Or Louise Vuitton. But good clothes."
"Nice. So what are you getting for me on my birthday?"
"It's a surprise."
"Like our kiss?"
"Not a surprise. I noticed you looking at my lips when we had that little conversation about 'love' and 'living for'."
"What are you, Sherlock?"
"A pretty cool Sherlock."
"Don't forget sexy."
"I can only be sexy if you make me feel sexy."
"You look pretty sexy right now."

She did look sexy. Her eyeliner bolded her eyes. I had my hands around my waist, and hers were on my chest. I drew little circles on the small of her back.

"Yeah?" She said, looking up at me. She instantly turned from sexy to extremely cute.
"Well, now you look real cute."
She rolled her eyes, pulling away from me.
"I'm tired. We should go now."
"Yeah." We walked, hand-in-hand, back to Fantagio.

And I felt like it was the best night ever.