Chapter: Comb.

I pushed his hair back with my fingers, making it seem larger than it is. He started fidgeting with it as soon as I was done, and I slapped his hand away. I wanted to ask him why he didn't call me, but he looked a little down, a little annoyed. So I chose my words carefully.
"...how was the photo shoot?"
"Fine" was his curt reply.
"O-kay... aanything else you want to tell me?"
He looked up at me, and I held his gaze until he looked away.
"No."
I sighed. This wasn't getting anywhere. I stopped beating around the bush.
"Okay, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Eunwoo. I've known you long enough to know something is wrong. And I can see it on your face."
"Why do you want to know?"
"Why did you want to know my sexuality?"
"It was a question!"
"A rhetorical one, obviously. Mine isn't. Now tell me what's wrong."
"I'm fine."
"If you're fine, you'd be kissing me right now."
"You don't even like me."
"I never said that."
"So you do like me?"
"I never said that either."
"Ugh." As he shrunk into his chair, my hand protected his hair just in time.
"Oh yeah." He sat up straight again, and reached for the hairspray. I slapped his hand away again.
"That's expired."
"Then why is it on the table?"
"It expired today."
"I won't die."
"I won't let you." I sprayed him with the new spray.
He stood up and took it out of my hands, then grabbed my waist. He wrapped both his hands around them, and buried his head in my hair. I froze, and he sensed it.
"Chill." He said. "It's just a hug."
"Y-yeah." I put my arms around his neck.
I could feel his hot breath against my neck. My heart started beating faster. I felt his breath move up my neck, on to my jaw, on to my cheek, and that's where he stopped, and leaned. His lips connected with my cheek, and my heart beat faster and louder. His arms tightened, and he pulled me closer. He kissed my cheek softly and tenderly, and I sighed. He pulled away. I put my head on his shoulder, and we just stayed there for a few minutes, until Jinjin walked into the room.
"Heyyyyyyy... oh." Eunwoo and I split almost instantly, and I busied myself by packing everything.
"I didn't know you guys were-"
"We weren't doing anything." Eunwoo cut in. "It was a hug."
"Yeah." I added.
"O-kay. If you want to call it that." He smirked. "Cha, they're calling us up. It's time for the full rehearsal."
"Yeah. I know. I'm coming."
"Gr-reat. I'll uh, leave you two alone for a bit."
When Jinjin left the room, Eunwoo turned around and looked at me. He took my hands in his own and kissed my forehead.
"I didn't call you yesterday. I'm sorry."
"N-no, that's fine. You were busy."
"No, it's not fine. The photo shoot didn't last long. I was just goofing off a little. I'm sorry. I'll call you today after rehearsal."
"Y-yeah. But don't do it if you're tired."
He smiled cheekily. "Can't promise you that."
"Do it for me."
"I am."