KuroKen || spin-off.

Author's Note:

A KuroKen spin-off for KuroKen shippers out there! Heather by Conan Gray again for this one!

She's got you mesmerized, while I die.

Kenma's POV

I softly sat on my couch, my video game just ended finally after three hours straight. Rubbing my eyes, I stretched my legs before fishing my phone out of pocket, accidentally tapping onto the Instagram application. It's really not my intention to open my social media account, it's not my thing to socialize. It's been a month since my sister came back from the States and she would always went out with me, with Kuroo or sometimes with our parents. 

Silently scrolling through the screen, a picture caught my attention and next thing I know, a tear escaped from my eye. It was a picture posted by Kuroo while his arms are wrapped around Y/N's waist while she's raising the back of her hand. The picture is probably taken right after her bath with only towel covering her body.

I bit my lip as I read the caption, "She finally said yes."

My fingers are shaking as I typed a comment before quickly wiping my tears, finally exiting the application afterwards. I sat in front of my computer again, trying to focus my attention only to the game.

So he finally proposed to my sister.

I should be happy for them, but why am I hurting like this? Why am I crying? Probably because I can do nothing anymore. I've been keeping these feelings for Kuroo for so long already but I'm just making it harder for myself. I envied my sister so much yet...

How could I hate her, she's such an angel.

He's now happy with Y/N and just after a few months, they're getting married. My sister's even pregnant, she just admitted it to us three days ago. Kuroo's expression was priceless, like he was the luckiest man on Earth. Seeing him crying with tears of joy, it made me realized something.

I guess, it's time to let go. To let him go.

I wish I were heather.

applepi_ commented: Congratulations, Kuroo and Y/N.

Then, I received a notification.

ItsmeKuroo_ replied: @applepi_Thank you, bro!

END.