Chapter 10- A Night With Nico

A/N: This chapter takes place after Chapter 9. This one can be considered as another "filler" although I like making these, as the plot doesn't really give many opportunities for them to bond.

I am more athletic than Nico. 

That is why she is currently trying to make a deal with me in front of the beach house.

"How about we race again in a few months? Then we'll decide who will cook breakfast!"

"But.. who will cook breakfast tomorrow?

"We'll let Maki's cook do it!"

"They aren't here.."

"Okay, fine! We'll cook together!"

"Deal."

Nico walked up to the door and opened it. 

I don't want her to, though. I only told her I like her because I want to spend more time with her. Now that everybody is asleep.. isn't this the best time to do it?

I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Nico."

She turned around.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Wanna hang out for a little longer?"

"Sure! Let me just get my bows!"

Nico went inside to tie her hair up again. Hopefully she didn't wake anyone up.

Minutes later, she came outside with two black hoodies and some water bottles.

"Here you go, Y/N!"

She handed me one and put the other on herself.

She smiled. An adorable smile.

We began walking side by side towards a pier that had a restaurant. Nico turned her head towards me while we were walking in the moonlight.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it, Y/N?"

"Yeah, I'd love to do so much if you didn't have to practice early tomorrow."

"I normally don't really try in practice, so if I'm tired they wouldn't really think I did anything. Y/N! Let's stay up all night!"

"W-What really?"

She smiled.

"Yeah, really."

I was surprised that the restaurant was still open. We walked to it.

"Hello, you are a cute couple. What would you like?"

I'd rather not argue today.

"Uhm, do you have any vanilla ice cream?"

"Yeah! What would you friend like?"

Nico looked happy.

"I'll have a milkshake."

We sat down on a bench while they got our food ready.

"Hey Y/N, why did you order ice cream when it's cold?"

"I don't really mind the chilliness."

"Y-Yeah? I bet I can handle it more!"

"I bet you can. Stay here, I'll get our orders."

I stood up and walked to the register. I paid for Nico's milkshake, too, since I bet she wasn't prepared to bring any money.

"Thank you for the food."