Chapter 14- Fall

A/N: Sorry for the delay and short chapter my W key broke recently lmao

The next day, I met up with Honoka and Umi. They could tell I was not in the best mood. Honoka looked at me.

"Still haven't made any progress, Y/N?"

"Now she won't talk to me."

Umi started to chat with Honoka.

"Honoka, it's useless. Let's just find a replacement for Nico."

"What? No way! We still have another month before we need to practice anyways!"

"We haven't been together for a month and a half. We need to get used to each other again."

"B-But... why would you easily leave one of our friends?"

"She was the one who left us in the first place."

An idea suddenly popped into my head. I looked at Umi.

"Give me two weeks. If not, then I know someone who would love to join."

"Sounds fair."

Umi left us alone. I could feel the wind pick up.

 Honoka looked at me.

"Y/N, you need help contacting Nico, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm pretty sure that she was close to Maki. I'll get her to help you."

"Thank you so much."

When looking for help, I've accidentally gotten myself affiliated with Muse again.

And that is how I am walking with Maki. She was wearing a black hoodie with jeans, complemented by a navy hat. Since Nico liked sweets, Maki and I had gone to a chocolate store. On the way, she began to complain for no reason.

"Y/N, why are we out here again?"

"To buy sweets."

"I didn't want to come here or anything. Dumb Honoka forced me to come along."

"If you want to leave, then go."

"Huh?"

"I'll tell Honoka you helped me out. Go do whatever you want."

"When you put it that way, you make me feel bad..."

"Good! Glad that you want to help!"

"Y-Y/N! Are you serious?"

I grinned before we entered the store. Looks like diabetes heaven. Little kids were running around the place. There were eight different table options and a long display case at the back. That is where the cashiers were.

Maki and I walked up to order some chocolate. A lady was the current receptionist. I let Maki order since she would be the one delivering the sweets to Nico. The lady left to go get the sweets. I turned towards Maki.

"Hey, how are you going to give them to Nico?"

"It'll be easy."

"You sure? I can help."

"I don't need your help."

"If you say so."

Maki and I departed. To be honest, I don't even know why I had to come with her. Maybe Honoka wanted me to just reconnect with everyone.