Calvin Aiton Mondejar✅

      STANDING at the end of the aisle feels so nostalgic. Everyone is wearing  different shades of purple, men in there best suit, women on there beautiful dresses and gowns, running kids on there cute suits and dresses.

    Over one hundred people are invited to witness this wonderful wedding of the year. I could smell the scents of the rosses and tulips making the whole place on the church even more beautiful. Photographers getting ready there camera's to take pictures of memories but I doubt I would ever forget this event in my whole life.

        I looked at the altar, even the altar is filled with tulips and roses. Some of the roses is formed by a heart a shape and was hanged from above. Everyone did a great job decorating the whole place.

     Looking at the big cross made me laughed to myself, it's a good thing that I didn't get burned being inside the church.

      The red carpet feels so good to be true because this is where every girls  out there, dreamed to walk on there wedding day. And here we are the bride will walk on this red carpet towards the road of happiness.

      It's weird that I feel anxious with every minute that goes by, I should feel happy and not be anxious because this is the day --- the day where everyone in the family awaits. Everyone is looking forward to the day where Zackiro Aiko Mondejar's child is getting married.

"Hey, you nervous?"

    I looked to my side and saw my brother's standing before me. Cleiton Cloud and Clive. Cleiton patted my shoulder I just smiled at him. Clive seems to not care at all. Then suddenly the coordinator signaled that the bride has arrived.

      I bit my lip as the song filled my ears. Sa pagtipa ng mga daliri ng mga musician gamit ang piano at gitara ay parang lahat ng ito ay nagaganap sa langit. Napakalamyos ng tutugtugin ng linngunin ko ang bandang tumutugtog, nginitian ko sila. They all smiled back at me. Zacharias is on the piano habang si Zacheus at Wyatt naman ang sa mga gitara. Iba ang galaw ng daliri ni Zacheus kumpara kay Wyatt na original talaga ng nota ng kanta.

        Zacheus different style made the beat of the song a lot more magical than the original version of the song. Hari is the one who is holding the mic. He flashed a grin on his face. I shook my head and just look at the end of the red carpet. Humilera na ang mga kasali sa entourage.

        Pumailanlang ang boses ni Hari sa buong simbahan. Everyone's eyes are on the red carpet.

Ito ang araw na inantay mo ng kaytagal Buhat ng ikaw ay natutung magmahal.

Masaktan at nabigo, lumuha at natuto Ang pag-ibig nga pala'y hindi isang laro.

Sa milyong milyon na tao dito sa mundo Ay may nag-iisang nakalaan para sayo.

Siya rin ang dahilan bat mga dating sininta Ay hindi ipinagkaloob sayo ng tadhana.

Saksi ngayon ating mga pamilya't kaibigan.

Sa harap ng ating Diyos na makapangyarihan dahan dahan kang naglalakad patungo sa akin sa saliw nitong tugtugin.