CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

FIRST DAY OF WORK

After Wang Yibo decided to start working in their family business, his father insisted him to start right away.

Xiao Zhan woke up so early to prepare for Wang Yibo's first day of work.

When he's done preparing for their breakfast and lunch, he went to take a bath right away and then called Wang Yibo to wake up.

"Ge, kiss me. I need to be energize." Wang Yibo was acting cute in front of him.

Xiao Zhan smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Get up now and take a bath. It's your first day of work, so don't be late."

Wang Yibo stand up right away and went to the bathroom. After taking a bath, both of them eat their breakfast together.

"Ge, let's take our lunch together later."

"Bodi, since this is the first time that you're working in your family's company, it would be nice if you communicate with your colleagues, so that in the future when you need their help, it will be easy for you to asked for them.. Okay?" Xiao Zhan said.

"My Zhan Ge is so good. I'll listen to my baby..." Wang Yibo said. "I'll brag to them that my lunch was prepared by my lover."

After breakfast, both of them went to their own working place.

Wang Yibo's first day of work is not really easy for him. He was given a position as a senior manager in the planning department since the previous post was vacated by the former.

Though he graduated in business management, he still needs to review some of the terminologies so that he can better understand of the plan that will be submitted to him by his team.

His father also assigned someone from the secretary team to guide him inorder to know more of his own function and responsibilities as well as the process of every documents he will be signing in the future.

Through his transparent office, he can see some of the busy staff outside. Some are nervous and some are excited and enthusiastic of their work trying to curry favors from him.

"Sir, Chairman Wang asked you to join with the executive for lunch later for you to know them better and he also want you to attend the business meeting this evening together with him." His secretary informed him.

He looked at the middle aged man in front of him. His name is Secretary Lan and he's also one of the best secretary in their team.

Wang Yibo knew it from the start that his father will really set up some time for him to know the higher people in the company and their business partner to back him up in the future.

He was okay with lunch but he was reluctant with the business meeting this evening.

As much as he wants to reject it, he can't. So he had no choice and nodded to Secretary Lan. Then absorbed himself once again to his work.

Before he joined the executive people for lunch, he called Xiao Zhan first.

"Are you not taking your lunch?" Xiao Zhan asked on the other line.

"I was about to..." He answered and paused for a while before talking again. "Ge, I can't go home early tonight. Dad wants me to attend a business meeting this evening together with him."

"It's alright. It will be busy at first, but you will get to use to it later on.."

"En..." Wang Yibo wanted to hug Xiao Zhan right now.

"Bodi, jia you! Zhan Ge loves you.."

[Jia You is a chinese expression of encouragement and support.]

The negative energy he felt earlier disappeared when he heard Xiao Zhan said those words.

"Zhan Ge, Bodi loves you too." He sincerely said. "See you tonight. Blow you a kiss."

After the call, Xiao Zhan felt the drained energy of Wang Yibo earlier. The truth is he wanted to have a lunch with Wang Yibo. But he also understand the nature of his lover's status in his (yb) working place.

Even though Wang Yibo's father said that he will not interfere to their relationship, deep inside him, he still doubt it.

Who's sane parents would accept it right away specially from the Wang Family's status?

Well anyway, instead of worrying this things, he will put all his trust to his lover.

On Wang Yibo's side, he meet all the important people in the company. Though he has a cold personality to others, he tried his best to get along with them and think of his future in the company so that he can give his lover a much more comfortable life later on.

"Oh, you prepared your own lunch?" One of the executive noticed it.

Wang Yibo smiled lightly and proudly answered, "No, not me. My lover prepared it for me."

The people who joined him for lunch was shocked for awhile. They did not expected that he will be opened enough about his relationship.

Then someone cracked and happily said, "You're so lucky to have a lover like that..."

"En..." He agreed right away and though he seriously uttered it, his face really showed how proud he is of Xiao Zhan.

Time passes so fast and he prepared himself to join his father for the business meeting.

When he saw his father, he just nod at him and kept quiet.

"You said to the executive earlier that you are in a relationship?" Chairman Wang asked.

"En. They will know in the future anyway." He answered.

Chairman Wang did not comment anything to his answer but said other things to him (yb).

"We will meet Chairman Jin later. You already know that since then we have a good relationship with them. Do you remember his daughter Mian Mian? She's really an admirable girl and she's also good in business. I believe that you were classmates in high school, right?"

He looked at his father and he doubted his intention in this business meeting.

"Talk to her later and you will learn a lot from her..."

"Dad----" he frowned when he heard his father said that.

"Don't doubt my intention, it's not what you think. I know you're in a relationship now." Chairman Wang cunningly said. "Bring your lover at home on weekend. Your mom is excited to meet him."

He just nodded in agreement. Finally, they arrived at their destination and there he saw Chairman Jin and his daughter Mian Mian that he never see again after they graduated high school.

"Yibo, it's nice to see you again!" Mian Mian excitedly greet and smiled at him so gently.

~END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

THE AUTHOR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY:

I will upload next chapter tomorrow. I hope you enjoy reading! 😁