EXTRA ONE

"YOU'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL..."

(This extra tells what happened to Jing Yi back when he was left alone during their visit to Xiao Zhan's hometown.)

Jing Yi wanted to go with his cousin Yibo and elder brother Zhan to the hospital together with Xiao Zhan's grandmother. However seeing the family of three, he doesn't want to disrupt the atmosphere...

Instead he was left alone with Uncle Li...

"Little Yi, I will be going to the farm later on... Would you like to come with me?" Uncle Li asked him.

Since he doesn't have anything to do, he immediately agreed...

As a person growing up in the city, this is his first time visiting a farm.

He saw an area where the  livestocks (animals) are raised and crops (plants) are grown. Aside from that, he also noticed a person who busied himself milking a cow.

Before he looked away, he heard Uncle Li calling that someone Si Zhui. He also noticed that this was a young man with the same age as him.

The young man approached them with a bright smile.

Jing Yi observed Si Zhui... Even with an unfashionable outfit and a countryside beauty, he certainly admitted that he (SZ) really looks good.

"Little Yi, this is my son.." Uncle Li introduced him and then look at his son. "Si Zhui, this is the little brother of Xiao Zhan's friend."

"Hello!" Si Zhui greeted him. "It's nice to meet you."

Jing Yi coughed before he nodded at Si Zhui and then also said hello.

"Young people should mingle with each other." Uncle Li said. "Little Yi, stay with Si Zhui first and I'll get back to you later. I need to finish something.."

Despite not wanting to be left alone without a familiar person around, he could not help but nod to Uncle Li.

Then Jing Yi; a very talkative and with a free personality suddenly became mute in front of Si Zhui.

"Would you like to try in milking a cow?" Si Zhui asked Jing Yi to break the silence between them.

"Can I?" Jing Yi replied curiously.

SiZhui smiled at him, "Of course."

Si Zhui teaches him what are the procedures in milking a cow and while listening, he observed that this young man in front of him is very calm and mature like elder brother Zhan.. He also takes a closer look at Si Zhui's angelic face.

Jing Yi swallowed his saliva when he stop his eyes into Si Zhui's lips. His face turns red and felt hot when he suddenly imagined how soft would it be when touch.

'What am I thinking?' Jing Yi panicked when he realized that his way of thinking is wrong.

"Did you get it?" Si Zhui asked him.

"En..." He uttered one word despite not listening to what the young man had said.

Si Zhui smiled at him, "Then you try it."

Jing Yi tried it with the guide of Si Zhui. Suddenly his hand was hold by him (SZ). He froze for a second and wanted to take his hand away. But when he looked at Si Zhui who's guiding him innocently, he could only obediently follow with a stiffen body. After awhile, he got to used with it and even admitted that his (SZ) hand is so soft.

'Damn! We're milking a cow! What am I thinking?! This is all the fault of my cousin. I am always fed with dog foods everyday, so my mind got crooked right now.' Jing Yi secretly lamented.