EXTRA THREE

"THIS LIFETIME AND THE NEXT LIFETIME, I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO YOU."

Wang Yibo has been so busy lately, because Chairman Wang already let him handle and shoulder some of the heavy responsibilities in the company.

This week, he went into S City for a business trip. On the days that they're not together, he rarely calls but sends messages due to his schedules.

After class, Xiao Zhan checked his phone and could not help but frown when seeing that there's no message coming from Wang Yibo.

Truth to be told, he misses him so much even they're only separated for like 5 days. He already got to used with his (yb) sticky attitude. Right now, all he wanted is to hug him, kiss him and make love to him.

When Xiao Zhan went home, he was greeted by a cat of a munchkin breed. He and Wang Yibo visited a pet shop before and got attracted to this lovable cat. Both of them decided to raise it as their daughter and named the cat "Jiangou".

[Jiangou means nut- dry fruits grow in a hard shell.]

After petting Jiangou for a while, Xiao Zhan also accompany his grandma in the garden to breath some fresh air.

"Grandma, what would you like to eat later, I'll cook it for you..." He said while holding his grandmother's hand.

"Zhan-Zhan, you're spoiling your grandma too much... I'll eat anything you cook for me..." the old woman joked at him.

Xiao Zhan smiled brightly and nodded.

"I'll cook your favorite food then."

"Alright." His grandma agreed. "By the way, when will Yibo come home?"

"Oh, he said that he will come back next Tuesday..." Xiao Zhan answered  and obviously sounded a longing emotion in his answer.

His grandma patted his head, "You missed him, don't you? Don't think too much, you'll see him soon. I know Yibo misses you too."

"Grandma really understands me..."

After cooking and eating dinner, Xiao Zhan help put his grandma to bed and went to the master's bedroom to take a shower. He also wear Wang Yibo's oversized shirt and pajama.

He check his phone once again and there's still no message coming from Wang Yibo at all.

He dialed his number but it's also unattended. As much as he doesn't want to disturb Chairman Wang, he decided and contacted him. He simply also asked about Wang Yibo's busy schedule.

"Yibo? He's working hard nowadays. You know what Xiao Zhan, after he closed the deal with an investor yesterday, he bought a ticket and went home to you right away. I know that he misses you badly." Chairman Wang said to him and laughed. "Is he sleeping now?"

"Y-Yes, uncle... He's tired and he sleeps early." Xiao Zhan lied and after a few more words, they both ended the call.

Xiao Zhan got a mixed emotions: he's worried of Wang Yibo and at the same time, he got angry. He check his phone once again.

'Why did he never said that he went home yesterday? Where is he? Why did he not send any messages at all?' he thought to himself.

Of course, he trusted his lover. It's just that he's just so worried and that made him so annoyed and angry.

He tried to sleep and suddenly he received a video call and showed that it was Wang Yibo. He answered it right away.

"Where are you?" He asked right away.

"Ge, still here at S City... I just returned from a business meeting." Wang Yibo answered to him.

Xiao Zhan gazed at his lover and frowned. Why did he lie to him? He could also see Wang Yibo's guilty face while looking at him (xz).