thirty six

(a/n: from now on everything in this book will be from author's pov, hence there won't be any "me:" messages)

So many things were racing through Louis' mind currently. As he was staring at his screen while Harry was typing, he really wanted to disappear. Seconds felt like weeks, months, breath shaky, hands and knees week, mind blurry.

But,

There was some part of him that wasn't really that sad about this situation. There was that part that made him think, "maybe if he knows who I am, I don't have to hide anymore? Maybe perhaps, he'd still want to be friends?"

Can we all just collectively say this right now, LOUIS TOMLINSON STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

He knew that he was too scared to admit the fact that he doesn't want to be just friends with the boy, but we're gonna bury all of that deep deep and never mention it again, not until Louis himself feels comfortable with it.

So, really, what was he losing?

The answer is simple.

Harry? Nope.

He was losing himself.

These are the times when Louis really hates his own brain. Why does it always make him overthink every little thing? It's not like he's a mafia boss and his identity must stay a secret. He's just a college kid. This is just a college crush. And Harry is just a really pretty boy.

Ugh, why does Harry always type so fast, but now, when its the most important thing, he's suddenly taking forever?

Oh wait— it hasn't even been a minute?

Fuck Louis' mind.

And suddenly, his phone buzzed.
Aaaaaanddd our boy is back to overthinking. He didn't grab the phone like he thought he would, no. He just stared at it laying on his bed. Honestly, probably because he was too scared to see Harry's response. What a coward.

He wanted to know where did he fuck up, what did he do that made Harry know who he really is, and how did Harry even know him?

Okay Tomlinson, grow a pair!

Hands shaky, he picked up his phone.

👨🏻‍🦱hOe: tbh i knew from the very beginning

Wait what—

•••••••••••••••

THIS WAS A SOMEWHAT SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR 20K, I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

college is starting in 2 weeks so idk if i'll be able to update this book until then, sooo sorry for yet another cliffhanger 🤡🤡🤡

i honestly feel like trash, i was just eating instant noodles (which i hate) and doing a live stream. can you believe almost 200 people watched me just sit and eat noodles and cry talking about my life.

anyways, love you all

-Anna🍝