forty three

He was fucked.

He.

Was.

Fucked.

Kids these days have this one specific word in their vocabulary, it's 'whipped'. I guess you could say he was whipped.

It's just that...he can't help it? At least that's what he thinks. Everytime he's around the boy, it's like the entire world stops. Even if he has to pretend and lie about some things, even if it hurts him more than it should, he's still addicted to the feeling. Yeah, addicted.

Our entire lives we've always been told that being addicted to something is bad, that people are addicted to drugs and alcohol, and those are bad things. But, they give them pleasure, right? And as long as something makes you happy, even if you realize how bad it really is for you, it should be okay, right? Right????

Actually, no. Because not everything in this world revolves around feeling, nor it does around thinking, because come on, don't we all always try to figure our emotions out? Every little thing that we feel, we want to know the reason of it. If we're happy, we want to know what made us happy so we could focus on that more. If we're sad, we want to know why, so we can cut the thing that made us sad out of our life. It's always that feeling of certainty that all humans ache for. Always.

And that's really fucking unfair, because now, if you think about it, he's addicted to this one person, and all he does is feel, feel, feel.... And he can only focus on the feeling, even though there is a voice at the back is head telling him he should stop and think, still, he feels, feels and feels.

******

"What are we doing, again?" The green eyed boy asked as he readjusted his posture on the couch, eyes filled with excitement yet pretending to be drown in boredom.

"We have to make this work, Harold, so we need to talk about it and maybe even write some things down."

"Write down?"

"Yeah, like, if we come up some rules or shit." Louis said, "Ah! Found it!" as he proudly held up the red marker he was looking for for the past t minutes.

"I feel like I'm in that one Netflix movie, "To all the dudes I've fucked before", was it?"

"If you think you're funny, I'm sorry to be the one who's gonna break it to you but," the small boy teasingly went down to Harry's level and slowly whispered, "you're not." he giggled and went back to his whiteboard. (Yes, yes he had a whiteboard at his house, can you blame him? He liked to think he's organized, or maybe he just liked spending money on random stuff..)

"You're gonna be the death of me...." Harry whispered but the small creature was already writing something on the whiteboard.

Harry turned his head as a confused animal and started reading his sloppy handwriting as he was writing, "Mission....Annoy....Harry....Sty—HEY! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!"

Both of their laughters filled the room and in this moment, they seemed to have forgotten about how complicated and twisted their situation really is.

••••••••••••

Hii!! Omg can you believe i'm actually back😭😔✊🏻

I feel like I owe you guys (everyone who so patiently waited for me to update) a normal explanation as to why i disappeared and why i'm back.

Basically, a lot of shitty stuff happened some months ago which i think i talked about a couple of chapters ago, the war in my country affected my life a lot. And i was just in a really low place in general, college was full on stressing me out even after the war and just other things happening.

Anyways, i know its like February but Happy New Year!! 😭🤡

I hope 2021 will be a great year for everyone, I hope we all can work our hardest and surround ourselves with good things only☺️

Apart from that, why I decided to update is because I've been getting my life together recently (yeeeyy!!) and I also got the new 2020 iPad pro 11' so i have something to write from apart from my tiny ass iphone 10 😭😭 i've also been attending classes recently and trying to go out more (no corona here :)) ) and just trying to do everything to get a hold of myself, so i thought since sooo many people enjoy this fanfic i actually have to write on it and try to complete it 🥺

Oh oh!!!! I forgot, i wanted to show you guys how i look so you know who your author is🥺😭

hi this is me anna🥺🥺

i hope this all made sense, i love all of you, thank you to everyone who waited for this update;

-Anna🥞