forty

The only thought racing through Louis' mind right now :

who the fuck is that?

There's no way that's Harry Styles. He was convinced this is some kind of new student or a dopelganger of the boy- just the hotter version.

Before him stood a gorgeous gorgeous boy, long hair, almost completely unbottoned shirt, the usually skinny jeans ever more skinnier (as if it was possible) and- chelsea boots?

Louis wasnt completely sure about the last part but yeah, thats not the main point.

Who on earth was that and what did he do with Harry?

And that is when he heard everyone around him whispering.

"Is that really him?"

"What on earth happened to him?"

"He changed so much."

"This is unreal!"

"How is this possible?"

"He's so hot "

Ugh, stupid horny little shits...

Anyhow, Louis decided to go find Zayn right after class and tell him about this fuckery, but when he looked back at the boy he saw someone standing next to him. Someone devilishky familiar.

Wait that the fuck?

"Zayn?"

The boy turned around and waved at him. What the hell?

He waved his hands as if saying 'come here' but Louis wasnt stupid.

...or was he?

No, he wasn't.

At least thats what he thought.

Whan Zayn noticed that the short boy wasn't planning on coming he looked at the God next to him and whispered something. Harry nodded and looked Louis right in the eyes.

It was the moment their eyes met, the moment was frozen. Green menling in the blue, the sky meeting the grass, a green beer bottle thrown into the ocean by some pig of a fucker-

Okay yeah no, not that last one but still, you got the point.

Louis mind (and heart) was numb. Can a mind even be numb? In this moment, Louis was sure in can. But he didnt feel anything. He really didnt. Back then he thought he had some strong feelings towards the boy, but now it was clear. He felt absolutely nothing. That realization was really releaving for our Louis.

He was happy, really. Because now, any doubt that he might feel something towards the curly headed boy was gone, it was simply gone. No butterflies, no goosebumps, nothing. Just two people staring at each other.

Okay, lets leave our Louis' mind alone for a second and talk about this one thing called anger

Anger. Anger is the strongest feeling known to humans. Some may disagree, start talking about love or hate, but its anger, it has always been anger. With being the strongest emotion, it is also the most powerful one. It can be used in so many ways. If an angry person has right and good intentions than that feeling alone will make them change the world, ut if the intentions are ill...

There are so many things anger alone can cause, but the most paiful thing it can do- numb a person. Completely erase all their feelings as if they dont even exist. As if they never did.

So in this case, out little Louis doesnt really know whats happining, his anger numbed all his felings and emotions so he can't really feel aythinng apart from it now.

But the main questions are,

Why is he angry and who made him angry?

I think we can try to guess, but again, there's no reason for him to feel this way.

Okay, back to his thoughts.

You know how the worst feeling ever is when you think your reasons are stupid?

For example, when something makes you sad, and you're so incredibly drown in the feeling of being sad that you start thinking about how actually absurd and dumb the cause of your sadness is that you become ever more sad? Yeah, that's what Louis is feeling right now, but with anger.

He knows he's angry, but he doesn't know why.

So, like any other normal person would do, he starts analyzing.

What could possibly make him so angry?

His best friend talking to Harry Styles?

Harry Styles looking at him?

Or...

him not feeling anything while looking at Harry Styles...?

•••••••••

AKNSKSNANS OKAY OKAY BEFORE Y'ALL KILL ME

i've been having really hard time in college and some bad things are happening rn so i temporarily wanted to forget about all of them and write a new chapter for you because;

whenever shit gets hard like this i always read fanfics to take my mind off of stuff and just be in my own little world, so i thought, maybe this fanfic is someone else's own world that helps them deal with stuff, and i cant just take it away from them just bc i'm dealing with stuff myself, it'd be kinda really selfish.

ALSO OMG IOS14 IS SO GOOD I UPDATED IT 2 DAYS AGO AND I AM IN . FUCKING . LOVE . I CAN ORGANIZE AND STYLE MY PHONE AND ITS JUST SO COOL AND THE DOUBLE TAP SCREENSHOT THING IS MAD AND LIKE ANSNWISNSKSK EVERYONE WHO HAS AN IPHONE FEELS ME RN

okay back to the fic,

i promise there's gonna be something REALLY larry and really exciting, just want a little pls🥺

love you all;

-anna