thirty nine

Author's P.O.V.

So basically, the plan was to avoid everyone and pretend he doesn't know english and he's a transfer student from Africa.

What? Hey! Stop being so hopeless!

No, but really, Louis was many things right now, but the one thing that he definitely wasn't — ready to face the truth.

He fucked up. He tried to play a game he knew wouldn't end well.

Like, who the fuck hides their identity from their forever crush and actually manages to become best friends with him and have the bestest ever friend croup with the guy's best friend, his best friend and his cousin then somehow falls more in love with him and then BAAM! Turns out the guy knew who he was all along.

And the thing that hurts him the most is, he was a total fool. Like, a dumbass, mind you. He really thought Harry didn't know who he was, he did really think that.

How stupid of him.

Regardless;

Louis Tomlinson is the type that never gives up. He deals with all kinds of situation, with only 1 rule,

always be nice.

And he should be nice to himself as well. So with that, he got up, took a shower, brushes his teeth, put a little eye-lines on to make his already long lashes stand out a bit more, put on his lucky pair of Vans and headed to college.

He could do this, definitely.

He will go and talk to Harry.

And with that thought, he entered his first period that he had with the boy and—

Wait—

Isn't that—

•••••••

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU ON YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER

this fic gets so many views its starting to scare me.

anynow, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 28K !!!

if you're reading this in the future, how many reads does this have for you right now??

okay story time;

3 days ago, i wanted to die.

i've NEVER felt worse in my entire life, it was probably bc of college but yeah, i felt so bad, i thought i was gonna die. i really had the worst day of my life, i don't even remember what happened, but i remember having a fever, throwing up and then i remember my mum talking to me but i don't remember what it was, i was so bad omg.

anyways, i'm all good now!!

love all of you;

-anna🥴