𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 🍯

Summary: your toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy takes a turn when he treats you like some sort of 'Blow up Doll'. After all not all couples live happily ever after

Warning: PURE ANGST AND NO HAPPY ENDING 😌

Note: BASED OF THE SONG 'Gave it Away/ Jason's Song - Ariana Grande'

Yeah, you really tried
But I was planted all the lies you told me, oh
All the shit you've done
You can't outrun the way you understand me

PRESENT:
"STOP LYING TO ME!" I yelled in his face, my face flushed with pure anger.
"All the shit you've done and your yet to understand they way I've outrun you? Is that your EXCUSE?" The last of my words exaggerating.
"I haven't lied to you and if you can't seem to believe me then LEAVE-," he firedback before storming away slamming his bedroom door shut behind him.

Marrying Draco Malfoy was probably the biggest regret of my life. I full on remember how significant that day was for me, especially when we completed our wedding vows. The kiss felt as if it were just the two of us and as if everyone else had disappeared. It felt like everything was a dream and now suddenly all of it came crashing down.

You acted like you bought me at a bargain sale
You don't even care
You focused your frustration on a small detail
Blew it out of scale, like my ponytail

I don't even know what had gotten into him in the past year . He was the most valuable person in my life and he use to treat me like I was some type of royalty. His acts of love made our bond stronger and he was always there for me, wether it be the times I would cry on his shoulder or I'd cry tears of joy but all of it had changed. He wasn't the same Draco Malfoy that I had known.

PAST EVENTS:
He started treating me like he had bought me from a bargain sale. As if I were insignificant. Things started taking a turn for the worst when he would lash out at me, for the most silliest reasons making me severely doubt myself. He no longer treated me like I wanted to and all I wanted was to be loved.

Well you don't want to see the girl I want to be
Then why, then why should I listen
If you don't want to do the things I need from you
Goodbye, goodbye
'Cause I gave it away, I gave it away, I gave it away
And I'm taking it right back

Our relationship was becoming heavily toxic. I wanted to leave the Malfoy Manor and never return back. I was done with him treating me as if I were nothing. I was more than beyond nothing because I for sure knew that I gave it away. I gave my all away.

Flashbacks of me shoving my clothes into my suitcase, after me and Draco had one of our biggest arguments ever, hit me like a slap on the face. Still somehow, I convinced myself that he was just going through a really dark time, since we had just gotten married after the war. I put my mental health aside side just because of him.

I'm no blow up doll, no free-for-all
No slave to your decision, ooh
Gotta find a way to break the spell
To get the hell away from those who block my vision

I neglected the horrible effects of the unhealthy relationship that I was in and how venomous it had really become. Every single week consisted of me breaking down, silently weeping in the corner of my room as I gripped onto chunks of my hair. The feeling of being unwanted and being inferior, lingered onto me as if it were to not leave any sooner than I had imagined.

Every single night we would have an dispute over the tiniest things which regularly ended with me sobbing myself to sleep while he would turn his back towards me, let alone comfort me.

It wasn't until one day I decided to stick up for myself and not let some narcissist treat me like I was some sort of 'blow-up-doll'. However it ended up worser than it should. I clearly remember how he had raised his hand to almost smack me but withdrawed, when I had told him that I had to get the hell away from those who blocked my vision.

He full on knew well that if I had left things would go downhill for him and his family.

You used me as a fragment of your grand design, hey
And you, you don't get to put me on your bottom line
You don't get what's mine, and I'm doing fine

The Malfoy's, a wealthy pureblood family that needed another pureblood slytherin That would take their son's hand in marriage. Unfortunately at that time I was dating Draco Malfoy. We would lay down onto the grass and admire the beautiful stars while planning what our wedding would be like.

Of course it's every girls dream to find the love of their life, to live happily married with them but there was no point. The Malfoy's were aware that if a muggle born or even a halfblood wedded their beloved son, then their reputation would be tarnished and the line of purebloods would no longer be carried out.

Each family event I attended, I felt as if they were using me as a fragment for their grand design, being to keep up the chain of purebloods, since anybody else who wasn't the same as them was already out of the picture.

I had to put on a false mask and play pretend that I was the most happiest woman on the planet but on the inside I was physically and emotionally dying. There were times where it got to me the most. Just like our regular routine, me and him would argue and then I would be forced to go with him to an event. The whole evening I would feel melancholy and a part of me wanted to rip the expensive dress that was draped around me. A part of me wanted to throw the heels I were wearing in Draco's face. A part of me wanted to mess up my hair and cry until my mascara came dribbling down my face.

Continuously, I had to repeat to myself that I was more than just his slave and that he just didn't grasp whatever was mine. He didn't have to right to put me on his bottom line and I was done playing games.

Said you don't want to see the girl I want to be
Then why, then why would I listen?
You don't want to do the things I need from you
Goodbye, goodbye
I gave it away, I gave it away, I gave it away
I'm taking it right back, baby
Well you don't want to see the girl I want to be
Then why, then why should I listen
If you don't want to do the things I need from you
Goodbye, goodbye
'Cause I gave it away, I gave it away, I gave it away, I gave it away
I'm taking it right back, hey
Taking it right back, baby

"I WISH I HAD NEVER MARRIED YOU!" I yelled in his face, my face flushed with pure anger.
"All the shit you've done and YOU STILL THINK YOUR RIGHT? Is that your EXCUSE?" The last of my words exaggerating.
"I haven't done anything to you and if you can't seem to agree then LEAVE-," he firedback before storming away slamming his bedroom door shut behind him.

I packed my bags and hurried down the stairs to the entrance of the house, tears streaming down my face. Why was I crying? He was willingly setting me free after all the pain he had caused me. I was in complete disbelief when I had confronted him on his controlling and abusive behaviour and he completely denied all allegations that I had made against him.

He was blinded by his own actions. He stood glancing at me as I turned my head around one last time looking him in they eye. The pain he had caused me was becoming insufferable and he was finally letting me go.

"Don't EVER come back," he snarled, his eyes turning a dark shade of grey.
"Your in luck..,because I won't," my voice cracking as I picking up my luggage. I gave him one last glance as tears spilled down my face. Quickly wiping them away, I walked out of the Manor and I was never. Coming. Back.