𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 ☁️

Summary: it's that time of the year where everyone has been pulled under the mistletoe but what happens when your the only one who hasn't?

Note: pure fluff teehee and 3.8k words

September, October and November, has already flew by so quickly as if it were a blur and I can't seem to comprehend that its currently December.

Not that I dislike this certain month but it's just the whole 'mistletoe' thing that I'm not quite fond of. Last week, some boy from Slytherin managed to get a girl he liked from Hufflepuff under the mistletoe, and let's just say, the tension was absolutely incredulous.

Being a Hufflepuff, she kindly made up an excuse and hurried out of the the great hall. If that were me, I would probably shove my plate full of food down their pants. I mean the audacity though?

It's that time of year again where Hogwarts is practically covered in a blanket of snow and every single student walks down the corridor with a soft knitted sweater hugging their bodies tightly to stop them from catching a cold. Well mostly everyone, since Malfoy wears very extra stuff during this season.

The last day, I saw Harry snogging Cho Chang under the plant. Okay maybe it wasn't snogging, but they still kissed! And Hermione had told me all about some oaf from RavenClaw who tried to do the same to her but it didn't really work out since she smacked him across the face with a heavy book.

"I'm so glad no ones tried that on me yet," I mumbled le as I tucked into a plate full of food."it's absolutely ridiculous! I mean the audacity they have to think I'd want to kiss them. I have to puke," complained Hermione, her facing saying it all. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ron Weasley gulping hard as he tugged at his collar. "You know.. sometimes both of you are very scary," making me roll my eyes at him.

"It's not even that bad, it's just a kiss,". The way Harry blatantly blurted that out as if it's the tiniest thing in the world while he drummed his fingers on the table. "You can't chat! I saw you snogging Cho Chang a day ago," I argued. Harry's cheeks were beginning to flush a shade of crimson as he swiftly diverted the attention onto me again.

"And? At least it was Cho and not someone like Pansy Parkinson, besides even Lavenders after Ron," he mumbled looking annoyed. "Bloody hell I almost forgot! She can't seem to stay away from me. She's like a leech," he complained, his lips curving into a frown.

Hermione shut her book and put it down. "Y/n, hasn't anyone tried to get you under the mistletoe yet?" Her lips curving into a small smile, preventing me from shoving a forkful of food down my throat, my hand in mid air. "Uh- no," my cheeks slightly blushed in embarrassment . For some reason my response made Ron giggle to himself.

Irritated, I smacked him behind his head causing him to yelp. "Ow! What was that for?" His brows furrowing as he rubbed the spot I had hit him in. "You dare laugh at me Ronald Weasley and I won't hesitate to curse you!"

"Both of you please! I'm trying to finish this book off," Hermione's facial expressions exasperate as her eyes bore deep into our souls, intimidating us until we both shut up. Huffing under my breathe I continued to pick at my food until someone spoke once again.

"Hey! Give me my book back!". To my surprise, Draco Malfoy stood towering over Hermione, his book in her hands as he held it high. Her attempts to try and grab it back were failing as she jumped high on the spot. "Malfoy give her book back," spoke Harry through gritted teeth. "How about no? Besides Potter, this is between me and her so stay out of it," he sneered.

"Come on Malfoy, stop being such a git," defended Ron. Whatever the boys had said didn't really matter to him because of course it went through one ear and out the other. "Oi! Give. Her. Book. Back," my nostrils flaring as I folded my arms against my chest.