𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 🌙

TUMBLR @dracosvftie
Summary: Teasing your boyfriend Draco Malfoy in places that are risky isn't the best idea but when he decides to get you back for it you have no where to run.

Warnings: SMUT SMUT SMUT Female oral umm- yeah and it's 2.6k words in total. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED‼️🔞

I was sat at the back of Snape's classroom as i brushed my fingers across Draco's thigh causing him to straighten. My fingers were slowly dancing their way up when he grabbed at my hand from under the desk. "Stop it y/n," he mumbled through gritted teeth, on the verge of clearly moving his seat further away from me. The way his cheeks were flushing red made a small grin crawl across my face, especially when I knew the affect i had on him.

Snape had demonstrated the class on how to do a potions practical and now we were going to be doing our own with our partners. "I'll go get the stuff," i murmured with a grin as he slightly nodded. Placing the handful of ingredients onto the table, I by accidentally dropped one on purpose.

Bending down to pick it up, I made sure that Draco was able to see whatever was visible under my hiking skirt, teasing him with the sight of my clearly soaking panties. From the corner of my vision, I could see the way he gulped and tugged at his collar trying his hardest not to peek and get distracted.

helping him put the ingredients into the tiny cauldron, his hand quivered as he tried to maintain his patience. "You okay there?" I teased, leaning across the the counter, face inches away from his. "Never been better," he mumbled frustratedly.

"I'm so exhausted like honestly I could take a break right now," huffed Pansy as she plopped down next to Malfoy on the emerald green couch of the slytherin common room. "Snapes starting to get on my nerves, setting us exams every other day as if I don't have other things too do," groaned blaise, throwing his head back , slumping into his seat, his arms crossed against his chest.

I decided to go and meet Draco since today was a Saturday although he clearly mentioned that he was going to be studying with his other group of posse and he didn't want me near him but I could care less about what he wanted. Swinging the substantial doors of the common room open, i trotted towards the three of them, swiftly placing myself onto Draco's lap, my arms flung around his shoulder as Pansy rolled her eyes and blaise shook his head.

"Can you two get a room?" They chimed in unison. Draco shifted uncomfortably under me, slowly removing my hands of him pushing me away a little. "Not today y/n, we have to finish this assignment off and your only going to get in the way," he explained, in a certain demeanour.

Glancing at one another, Parkinson and Zabini got up and headed for the door. "Don't worry about it Draco we'll finish it off," she explained, a small giggle trailing her words as they both shut the door behind them leaving the two of us alone.

"Turning me down were you?" I raised a brow, my hands on my hips as my facial expressions turned serious. "Why- What are you going to do about it?" He answered back, a small grin crawling across his face. The clattering of my shoes became more audible as I seductively walked towards him. I started to softly lower myself down onto his lap, straddling him as my finger ran down his chest. "Things you won't imagine," I muttered, my glossy lips ghosting against his. "Do you really think it's a good idea too disobey the slytherin princess?" The tone of my voice cocky as I purred into his ear.

Pulling away purposely, I smoothed out the fabric of my clothes, heading for the door while I gave him one last glance, my tongue swiping across the top of my teeth.

"What's the occasion?" Questioned Draco as he drummed his fingers impatiently on the table in the great hall. Purposely ignoring him, I began speaking flirtatiously to Blaise Zabini, a small grin smearing across his face as I bit my lower lip. Today I had curled my hair and applied some makeup to slightly enhance my features. Since today was a Saturday, that meant I didn't have to wear my uniform so I ended up wearing a plaid, mini skirt paired with a green crop top and last but not least, styled with some doc martens.