𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝🍯☁️

Summary: What happens when everyone at Hogwarts finds out about you, a muggle born, being in a secret relationship with the one and only Draco Malfoy?

Warnings: cursing :)) and 1.6k words tiny bit of angst and fluff ig

A herd of students from all houses, crowded around Seamus Finnigan as he held the daily prophet in front of him. Everyone gasped and glanced at one another in shock. Not knowing what the big deal was, I made my way to the crowd when everyone's attention slowly diverted on me. "What are you lot looking at?" I asked defensively , my face twisted as I shifted under my weight uncomfortably. Was something wrong with my hair? Was there something on my face? Why had everyone's gaze suddenly fixed on me?

"Y/l/n... your in the daily prophet," Neville answered as everyone took a step away from me, huddling all together. Hurrying up to Finnigan, I snatched the newspaper out of his hand as my eyes skimmed the printed words. There it was. The most embarrassing moment of my life.

SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN y/l/n AND HEIR OF MALFOY?!

"I'm so going to get her back," I muttered under my breathe through gritted teeth. Draco Malfoy came towards the crowd with a smug expression on his face. "What's all the fuss about?". He took no time in snatching the newspaper out of my hand as his eyes darted from word to word, scanning ever single thing that was printed upon the daily Phropet.

Underneath the headline, consisted a bunch of pictures of me and Draco with the subheading 'a timeline of their secret relationship' in which we would either be all over one another or holding each other tight. Draco's eyes darted to my figure as I stared into outer space, fumbling my fingers.

Everyone blinked continuously in awe, waiting for someone to say something. Breaking the silence I decided to speak up for myself. " Whatever you've read isn't true, I wouldn't ever go out with someone as vile as Malfoy," I spat, trying to make my words sound as realistic as possible. "It makes me sick to my stomach that you all believe the nonsense that Reeta comes out with," i sneered. "But that doesn't explain the pictures tho-" mumbled the Patil sisters.

The words in my throat were stuck and I just wanted to run away from everyone and hide forever. I crossed my arms as I gave everyone a deathly glare. "If any of you believe in this bullshit then I don't wanna know any of you," I firedback before storming out of the great hall, my footsteps clattering audibly in the corridors as I heard Malfoy shouting profanities at every single one of them.                                                      —
The whole week, everyone was continuously gossiping about the whole 'SeCrEt rElAtIoNsHip' drama between me and Draco. Somehow thinking the same thing, me and him decided to ignore the rumours, let alone meet up again. The secret was already out.

The next day, Draco had written me a letter and sent it to me at midnight. Startled at the sound of someone clawing, I scrambled up from the mattress of my bed and quietly tiptoed to the window, making sure I didn't wake up my roommate. Opening the window, Draco's owl sat on the frame as it cocked its head, its beak gripping onto a sealed envelope.  Taking the letter from the owl, I stroked its feathers before it left. I for sure knew what this was about.Unsealing the envelope, my hands slightly trembled as I unfolded the paper, now reading what he had written.

Y/n,
Meet me at the astronomy tower now.
Draco,

Slipping on my robe that rested on my coat hanger, I closed the creaking door behind me as I made my way to the tower.

Resting against the railings was a platinum haired boy who's skin shone in the moonlight. I let out a fake cough, almost as if I were letting him know that I had arrived. His head turned around halfway before it reverted back into his original position. His arms propped up against the railing as he stared straightforward into space.

Hesitating, I made my way up to him and did the same thing as him. Copying his actions, we stood their staring into nowhere for a long amount of time until the silence was broken. "I'm glad you came," he mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear, his eyes still fixed into outer space. "Yeah-" I replied softly, my lips pursing together into a fine line. "You do know I'm sorry right?" My eyes now trailing his gorgeous, defined face. "What are you sorry for?" He questioned almost eagerly as his face turned to meet mine, his feet still glued to the floor. "The whole.. secret relationship thing," my hands making quotations into the air.

He didn't respond back at all until he finally opened his mouth again. "Y/n... I think it's better if we go our .. separate ways," he insisted, his hands jamming into his pockets as he huffed under his breath. My face twisted in disbelief as I could feel the water in my eyes building up. "What?" My voice cracking at the end as I turned on my heels to face him completely. "What do you mean?! Draco- are you giving up on us?" Tears now pricking my eyes as my lips curved into a frown. "I have to do this.. I have to do this for us y/n. We don't have a choice," his breathing becoming more rapid.

Crossing my arms and rubbing my shoulders together, i looked down at my feet, in hope of not creating any sort of contact. "Is this because... because I'm a muggle?" My eyes glancing up at him as tears rolled down my cheeks."Love isn't supposed to be this hard is it?" He didn't respond. He reached his hand out and tried to comfort me before I shrugged him off me completely. "Thanks... for messing this up for us," my feet taking steps backwards until I disappeared into the darkness.

The next few days, Draco had tried reaching out me in every single way that was available. Unluckily for him, I ignored every single one of his tactics. If he wanted us to go our separate ways then it be so. What hurted the most, was that he had broken up with me because I was a muggleborn unlike him. Our difference in blood status, caused a rift between the two of us and it was already known that the Malfoy's wouldn't ever accept me as their daughter-in-law but that was a chat for another time.

Draco had already given up on us and if that was what he wanted, then that was what he was going to get.

"Come on y/l/n! Just go and talk to him," pleaded Crabbe. Malfoy had sent him to go and talk me in. He could have honestly done it himself despite the fact that he was literally  10 metres away from us eyeing me while he chewed on an apple as he sat in a tree. "Fine, only because I know he won't stop," I groaned before striding up to Draco.

"What do you want?!" Venom laced into my voice as I yelled at the boy from above. Jumping out of the tree, he landed on both feet, a few inches away from me. "Look- I was wrong," he muttered. I cocked my head in confusion as my arms folded against my chest. "For what?" I retorted.

Within seconds, Malfoy was already closing the gap between the two of us, his thumb drawing circles on my cheek. "What are you doing?" My breathing hitching at the sudden move. His slender finger pressed against my lip as I drew my eyes into the middle. All he did was hush me before pressing his lips against mine. "What was that- that- for?" My words tripping over one another. "So I say we should try this again," he muttered gently, his minty breathe fanning my face as my gaze fixed on his beautiful, glistening eyes.

Pulling away from him I gulped hard. "No..," I answered. His brows furrowed as a look of confusion smeared his face. "No because I'm aware that you want to keep things lowkey," I elaborated, chewing my bottom lip as a coping mechanism. "Y/n.. I'm being serious.. I wanna take this to the next level," he replied, the tone of his voice soft like butter. I started giggling and then it turned into laughter as he looked even confused than before. "No your not," I laughed before he tugged on my arm, pulling me into the crowd of people that roamed around the hogwarts grounds.

His arm slung around my shoulder, intertwining his fingers into mine as we freely walked around the grounds. My face glancing up at his as I batted my lashes confused. We earned many glances from others. Everyone's eyes seemed as if they were bulging out of their sockets. Walking inside Hogwarts I threw multiple questions at him which he dodged ever so smoothly until we reached the outskirts of the great hall.

"Wait- Wait- What are you doing?" I gasped harshly under my breathe. He looked down at me giving me a warm smile before walking into the huge substantial doors.  Everyone and I mean everyone, shifted their attention towards the two of us. We walked over to the Slytherin table and sat beside Blaise Zabini and Goyle while ever single student in the hall erupted into whispers, gossiping with one another.  Things took a turn when Draco pecked me on the lips and everybody's jaws dropped at the uncalled for action.

"Damn right I knew it was true," muttered Zabini.