>>> Chapter 23 <<<

Taehyung woke up clutching his head as it pounds.

He regrets ever drinking that much, he didn't even like alcohol to begin with.

He rubs his eyes as he realized that he is alone in bed, not long after, Jungkook enters the bedroom with a glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked as he hands Taehyung an aspirin and a glass of water.

"My head hurts." Taehyung pouts rubbing his temples, he carefully took the glass of water and aspirin from Jungkook's hold.

"It will help." Jungkook tells Taehyung as he sit at the edge of the bed waiting for Taehyung to take the medicine.

"Thank you." Taehyung hands Jungkook the glass with a small smile.

"You can go back to sleep after breakfast." Jungkook offers, taking the glass from Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head no, "I feel like I'm going to throw up if I eat something."

"You have to eat something baby." Jungkook softly said Taehyung sighed smiling, 'baby' he could never get enough of hearing Jungkook call him baby.

"Do I really have to?" Taehyung whines ignoring Jungkook's chuckles.

"Come on." Jungkook took Taehyung's hand helping him out of the bed.

~~~

After breakfast, Taehyung went back to bed but he couldn't sleep.

A few moments later, Jungkook enters the room and sat in front of his desktop.

Taehyung doesn't know how to begin, but he knows he and Jungkook have to talk one way or another.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung decided to initiate the talk.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung whispered as he slowly sat up, his back leaning on the large headboard of the bed.

Upon hearing Taehyung, Jungkook turns around to face the other, with a smile he got up joining Taehyung on their bed.

"Yeah, we should." Jungkook answered scooting closer to Taehyung.

"Do you want to start?" Jungkook asked taking Taehyung's hand in his.

Taehyung nods as he begins,

"The truth is, I feel insecure, every time there are good looking people trying to hit on you. It just reminds me that you can have anyone you want." Taehyung admits.

"And I only want you." Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand softly.

"I know, but it scares me Kookie." Taehyung replies with a weak smile.

"I honestly don't know what I can do to assure you of anything, all I can do is promise you, that my eyes are always on you baby, just you."

Taehyung sighed, he knows that Jungkook is right, this is his own issue that he has to deal with and Jungkook is doing his part.

"I'm sorry I over reacted, I'm sorry I doubted you like that." Taehyung apologized owning up to his mistake.

"You've done nothing but show me that you love me, I was too insecure to see it, I'm sorry." Taehyung continues apologizing earning a loving smile from Jungkook.

Jungkook rubs Taehyung's hand with his thumb as he looks into Taehyung's eyes.

"I hope you know that I will never disrespect you like that Tae, this is our bed, this is our home, I would never even think of bringing anyone over." Jungkook tells Taehyung in a form of reassurance and honesty.