>>> Chapter 27 <<<

"Why?" Jungkook was able to utter despite his devastation.

"Because of my parents, I got scared, but-"

"But?" Jungkook's heart suddenly sparked with hope.

"Maybe Jimin's right? It shouldn't be so bad?" Taehyung shrugged.

The truth is, Taehyung never wanted to get married.

It wasn't because of a personal preference but out of fear, fear of turning out like how his parents did.

"So, now you do consider it?" Jungkook asked full of hope.

"Honestly, after seeing hyungie and Namjoon hyung, maybe, maybe, if you're with someone you truly love, it would be great," Taehyung answered with a smile.

Jungkook's frown turned into a full grin, his hopelessness and anxiousness suddenly replaced with hope and determination.

Taehyung may still be on the edge and may not be fully convinced with the idea of marriage yet, but Jungkook will make it his life goal to convince him that spending the rest of their lives together will be amazing.

"Do you want to get married someday?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded as an answer, squeezing Taehyung's hands in his.

"I never liked the idea of marriage too, all I thought was it's just a piece of paper. Sure my parents married for love but my aunts and uncles didn't. So I thought it was pointless at first." Jungkook answered.

"What made you change your mind then?" Taehyung wonders as the couple laid back down on their bed.

Taehyung's back is against Jungkook's chest, as Jungkook's arm wrapped around Taehyung's form.

"You," Jungkook answered softly.

Jungkook's hand moves under Taehyung's shirt, his hand draws circles on Taehyung's tummy, fingers grazing lightly on Taehyung's soft skin.

"Kookieee" Taehyung whines, his heart feeling warm at Jungkook's honesty.

"It's true," Jungkook whispered on Taehyung's nape.

~~~

It was a Friday, Taehyung and Jimin were called to the SNU's meeting room situated in the library together with Seokjin, Yoongi and the department's head.

"Good morning." The department head- Mr. Choi greets Taehyung and Jimin who took a seat beside each other.

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen upon seeing how formal everyone is except for them who are in jeans and t-shirts.

Yoongi is wearing a black suit, while Seokjin is in his favorite blue suit.

Jimin nudged Taehyung their eyes communicating, as they stare at each other's outfit.

In their defense, they weren't told in advance that they will have a formal meeting, they thought it's just Yoongi and Seokjin.

Mr. Choi introduced them to each other except for Seokjin and Taehyung, not knowing that they already know each other at this point.

They had to hold a laugh as they shake each other's hands.

"So what will happen is, Mr. Park, you will have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at Min Corp, for the next 3 months. Mr. Kim here will be your assigned mentor."  Mr. Choi begins.

"The reason being is you have chosen to major in Finance Management, which now led by Mr. Kim." Mr. Choi explains, pride can be heard in his voice acknowledging that Seokjin is one of SNU's alumni.