>>> Chapter 26 <<<

"Do you want to go with Kookie and I to the dinner?" Taehyung opened his locker putting some of his books while Jimin does the same.

"I'll be going with mom and dad, hyung invited them as well," Jimin answered closing his locker.

"Oh right, so will you introduce Hoseok hyung to them?" Taehyung teased.

"They already know him." Jimin shyly admits as they began walking to their next class.

Taehyung's eyes widen, he's not updated anymore with Jimin and he felt bad.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been checking on you lately." Taehyung pouts wrapping his arms around his best friend in the middle of a crowded hallway.

Jimin chuckles wrapping his arms around Taehyung, hugging him back as tight while rubbing his back in comfort.

"Don't worry about it, I knew you had a lot going on," Jimin assures Taehyung.

"It doesn't matter, you're my best friend and I'm sorry I haven't been there completely."

"Don't say that I appreciate you a lot Taehyung."

"But you're always there for me, and it's always you who's giving." Taehyung weakly whispered.

"That's not true, you know it." Jimin pulls away squishing Taehyung's face in his small hands.

Jimin's phone suddenly chimes indicating a text message, he pulls his phone out of his pocket his eyes widen when he saw the time.

"Oh My God, we're late." Jimin panics pulling Taehyung as they rush past the crowded hallway to their Business Management class.

~ Namjoon 🤔👀 ~