>>> Chapter 25 <<<

"Seriously stop hoping Bogum." Seo Joon teased.

"Tell him Tae, how great is Seokjin hyung's boyfriend?" Hyungsik urged Taehyung who just joined the table together with Jungkook.

"Stop it, it was just a crush." Bogum shyly admits making Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes go wide.

It's a busy Friday night but Jungkook made it a point to reserve a table for Taehyung's friends.

Thanks to the newly hired bartenders and waiters, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Mingyu are able to join them as they enjoy the night.

"You have a crush on my hyungie???" Taehyung asked still shocked at the revelation.

"I think everyone had a crush on Jin hyung at some point Tae tae." Jimin hops in lightly leaning beside Hoseok before realizing what he's doing.

Hoseok smiled wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder like it's the most natural thing, no one even dared to question it. Well aside from Mingyu's brows wiggling.

"Oh yeah, I remember you had a crush on him when we were in high school too!" Taehyung beams chuckling as the memory of shy Jimin crushing on his hyung surfaces in his mind.

Hoseok tilts his head in confusion as he looks at Jimin's questioning.

"What?" Hyungsik gapes.

"Really?" Seojoon questions in disbelief.

"Come on if you two aren't straight you probably had a crush on Seokjin hyung too." Jimin tries to justify his past small crush on Seokjin as he takes a drink.

"I remember Bogum tried asking Seokjin hyung outright? but he was with Jaehwan hyung." Seojoon further recalls.

"And now, he's too slow he's already with someone else again." Hyungsik pipes in.

"And maybe also because he's in Japan?" Bogum answered rolling his eyes.

"So that's why you were so nice to me you like my hyungie!" Taehyung further throws.

Jungkook chuckles as he wraps his arm around Taehyung.

He wants to slap himself at how stupid he is for getting jealous of Bogum when it was Seokjin he was crushing on.

"Oh Kookie, I forgot to get my sprite," Taehyung tells Jungkook who immediately moves to get up but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Tae tae can you get me another one of this?" Jimin requests Taehyung simply nodded with a smile.

"It's okay I'll get it," Taehyung assures Jungkook who stayed in his seat watching Taehyung walk away.

"Hey, man thanks for the drinks." Seojoon acknowledged.

"Yeah, This is so nice of you." Hyungsik raised his glass in appreciation.

"Well, I figured it's the least I can do for my baby and his friends." Jungkook smiles at Taehyung who's asking the new bartender.

"You guys can hang out here anytime," Hoseok adds.

Taehyung smiled at the new bartender as he waits for his sprite and Jimin's drink.

"Taehyung Oppa?" A dark-haired girl about Taehyung's age greets, her eyes looking Taehyung up and down obviously checking Taehyung out.

Taehyung stopped for a moment before realizing it's the transferee student.

"Oh Hyejin, hi!" Taehyung greets and before he can say anything more, Hyejin was already wrapping her arms around Taehyung pulling him in a hug.

"You went here with your friends?" Taehyung asked before taking his coke from the new bartender.