Second Doubts and Regrets

EARTH 1: CENTRAL CITY 2017

The legends entered Central City, as a portal appeared and Supergirl and Alex came out of the portal, they both saw the Waverider in the skies. Kara landed with Alex on the apartment complex that the legends landed on. Alex stayed behind with the other legends as Kara went to a spa to get ready for the dinner party and Barry's wedding. As the girls were getting their nails done they were chatting as Felicity walked in.

"Iris you are literally, glowing!"

"Aw!!" Iris said excitedly

"Wait its pregnant women who glow, brides blush." Caitlin intervened.

"Right blushing bride I can do, the other one, not just yet." At this statement Kara felt something in the pit of her stomach, she felt jealous and also disgusted at the thought of Iris having kids with Barry, although she never really talked to Iris, she seemed rude, and very straight forward. Barry complained about her once, to think that Barry was going to marry this woman, it made her mad, but she kept her cool.

"Oh, it doesn't get better than this, ladies!" Felicity exclaimed. And Kara had to agree with that, to a certain point.

"I know, it just feels so good to be away from it all, everything," Kara said

"Hey, wheres Mon-El?" Kara sighed heavily, she wanted to forget Mon-El, the mention of his name crushed her heart, she wanted to shut Iris up for mentioning that name. But she took a deep breath.

"You know what, long story, but thank you for letting me bring my sister as my plus-one."

"Oh yeah, absolutely I'm excited to meet her," This revelation made Kara happy, Iris wasn't so bad after all, maybe.

Kara was so busy thinking about herself and the wedding that she failed to notice the spa employee that she was "Special". So when the person tried to sand her nails, the machine broke.

"Oh! I'm sorry I should've warned you, I take a lot of Keratin."

"Super strong nails," Felicity chirped back

"So, you and Oliver, you guys next you think, to walk down the aisle?"

"Maybe once when the city's not being attacked and Oliver is no longer under the indictment, and he's spent enough time with his son who is still mourning the loss of his mother." Wow, that was pretty anti-climactic.

"Well cheers Iris, to your big day,"

"Awww"

"Cheers," everybody clinked their glasses together, Kara thought back to Barry, she noticed that he smiled every time she was around and that she would also be at her best when he was around. Perhaps it was fate that controlled Barry, he was destined to be with this Iris West after all.

AT THE TAILOR SHOP- CENTRAL CITY

"You know I've been in love with Iris since I was ten, how am I supposed to fit all that love into one vow?"

Barry lies to Oliver, he knows that he hasn't thought of anything to say as a vow. His thoughts have been lingering to another person, he wanted her to sing at his wedding, Barry has been thinking about how beautiful Kara sang. He couldn't resist smiling in her presence, as if he was somehow attracted to her, but she's with Mon-El now, and he is with Iris. But someway, somehow, it doesn't feel right marrying Iris, it seems he was doing it because fate told him so.

"You could always speed read it," Oliver commented

"No, no one would understand me," Except possibly Kara.