A small escape

Remember this, always look at the intro, if it is there please look at it, so it can give you the vibes. Anyway, enjoy it.

EARTH X- THE FUHRER'S BEDROOM

Oliver woke up with Laurel in his arms, she looked up at him and smiled, Oliver kissed her and said "Good morning,"

"Good morning Mein Fuhrer," She said seductively.

"I have to go now, Kara would suspect, I now regret not marrying you."

"I am just sorry for not confirming my love for you sooner Ollie, I love you." He got up and put on his pants and his belt from the pile of clothes from the night before.

"I love you too Laurel." Oliver leaned down and pulled her into a long kiss, then he opened a portal and stepped into it. He was teleported to the hideout.

EARTH 1 NAZI HIDEOUT

Thawne finished locating the Prism, it took him time, he managed to pull it off, he only slept 5 hours, but that was fine, it was after all for a chance to kill Barry Allen. He was writing the location down when Kara entered the room, in her sleepwear, her eyes tear-stained, it irked Thawne to no end that she was neglected by her own husband, 'some loyalty, smh,' he thought.

"Have you seen Oliver?" She asked, she was desperate for answers, she spent the whole night awake, right now it was in the early hours of the morning.

"He probably went scouting again, he said something about bugging Stein's house, I can't be too sure though, he might of went back to Earth X to report, I doubt it though."

"Oh, alright then, it's just that he's been acting so weird lately, he's been going off and doing things and then he doesn't tell me where he went."

Thawne heard that before, in many cases, but it would break her heart more if he were to make assumptions, god some people were so blind when it came to love. But what Kara and Oliver had was not love, it was some twisted form of it, no trust, no care, and no loyalty, well the last one is an assumption. He looked down at the ring still present on her hand, instead of a wedding ring, it was the golden lightning bolt ring that Barry had given her before he was evaporated from existence, he took a glance at it, he had an idea pop into his head.

"What would it take for him to notice you?"

"I would have to be with other people, he doesn't like me with other men,"

"I am other men,"

"He thinks that you are a monster incapable of love, that you are so hell-bent on your goal that you let no one near you." She walked toward a couch and took a seat.

"His description is mostly correct, but there is one difference in his description."

"What is it?"

"I never leave a person, let alone a partner, much less an ally, to die unless I have to, or they deserve it." He concluded.

"Would you let me die?" She questioned him, staring at him, asking him for confirmation.

"I think you know the answer to that question already Kara." He answered back.

"Why are you crying?" He asked earnestly as if he was a therapist.

"I'm just so worried about him, I mean what if he gets caught? What if he dies? Then the blame is all on me, I'm like a liability." She put her head down, teardrops spilling on the floor. Eobard crouched in front of her, he looked up to her face.

"Don't worry about him, he can take care of himself, if he is like the Oliver Queen that I know, he is broody, rude, and very hard-headed, and if he's on the enemy side, then he'd be a pain in the back, like literally," Thawne said, as he recalled the scars from when Oliver shot him with Nanite arrows, Kara laughed breathlessly.