Darkness Rises

All the heroes were tied up in the warehouse, they were beaten. Thawne, Overgirl, and Dark Arrow tricked them. The heroes regain consciousness, all of them are tied up and have meta dampeners on all of their necks.

"Is everyone alright?" Oliver asked.

"We're gonna have to work on your definition of alright, Oliver," Sara told him.

"Yo Grey, you good?" Jax asked Stein.

"It seems my retirement was somewhat tardy," He answered back, tired of fighting.

Thawne slowly clapped as he made his way to them, his face plastered with a triumphant grin.

"Well! Here we are!" He chuckled.

"This is fun, for me," Kara huddled next to Barry to try to comfort him, Barry glared at Thawne, once again he was caught by Thawne.

"Not so much for you, all the times you killed me, and now, here all I have to do is kill you once,"  Eobard smiled, now was the time to kill Barry and rid himself of the Flash.

"Enough Eobard, enough," Overgirl walked toward him, Thawne drew back.

"Hey you might want to listen to her, we know that if you wanted to kill us you wouldn't have put these dog collars on us first," Alex snarked. Thawne smirked at her.

"Such spunk, you remind me of a certain someone, my ancestor, Eddie, he was just like you," Thawne answered her, Barry had enough, he tried to pounce on Eobard, but Oliver and Kara held him back.

"Now I know what it feels like to hate myself," Kara looked at Overgirl, with disappointment in her eyes.

"Well done Eobard, we make a great team," Overgirl told him, Thawne bowed and smiled.

"Everyone has their place, well done to you too... Partner," He took off his glove and reached out toward her, Overgirl took off her glove and shook his hand.

"Yes, well done," Dark Arrow came from behind.

"It wasn't a problem," Overgirl answered proudly, all of a sudden, her heart squeezed again, she felt so much pain and fell to her knees. Oliver looked concerned, Thawne grimaced, and walked towards her.

"The pain, the pain, I don't know how much longer I can bear it," She whispered.

"It's all right, it's all right," Oliver told her, he crouched down to her level.

"You're gonna be okay because we found her, we found her and now we have her, I love you and now very soon this nightmare will be over, and I'll take you home to your family, so stand!" Oliver ordered her, Overgirl tried standing but she ended up on the ground again.

Thawne walked toward her and offered her his hand, Overgirl looked up at him and took it, he helped her up.

"I told her to stand, I didn't tell you to help her," Oliver told Thawne, he narrowed his eyes at Eobard.

"United we stand, Divided we fall, Oliver, I think the words in Kryptonian would be El Maraya?" He looked at Overgirl for confirmation, she nodded. Barry was shocked at seeing this side of Eobard, what was his endgame?

"STAR Labs is secure," Oliver commented.

"If you hurt my friends..." Barry started.

"I did hurt your friends, I really enjoyed hurting your friends," Dark Arrow had a ghost of a smile.

"Are they alive?" 

"Yes, yes for now. But, we need your Kara's cooperation, well we don't need it, but it would be preferable, but for the time being you are more valuable as leverage."