Finale

CENTRAL CITY 2049

A portal opened as Alura sped out of the portal and into the city, she let the cold air of Central City blow on her face. She took it all in and strolled around the city, waiting for her time to talk to Thawne. Dawn and Bart were at school or at college, and Mother was still in National City helping Auntie Alex out with something, so it was just her for now.

Inside their cell, Eobard and Kara were discussing their plan, Kara was deep in thought, she wasn't paying attention to Thawne's presentation, Thawne noticed this and sat down next to her. 

"My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me you are troubled," Eobard told her as she looked ahead of him, Kara was tired of being imprisoned, let alone with Eobard of all people, she likes him but, she wouldn't want to live every day with him...

"I just thought that I'd be free by now, I am so ready to take to the skies and fly freely."

"I know, in 15 years I haven't even used my speed, I am getting tired of this, and your constant pouting too." Eobard smiled as Kara scoffed.

"But we are very much alike you and I, I and you, us," Eobard said as he smirked at Kara, who was visibly annoyed.

"Oh. Except for a sense of honor and decency and moral center. And personal hygiene!" Kara scrunched her face in disgust as Eobard smelled his jumpsuit.

"I literally give my showers to you, you do realize that we have showers once a week, I have given you my shower privileges for 3 months straight ok, lay off a little bit." Kara stood up turned her body around, ignoring Eobard. 

Eobard put his hands on his vest, Cicada's dagger was strapped to his chest, Kara was also in her infernal Kryptonite chains and shackles. 

"You will come over to my side, I know it."

"You seem very certain," Kara responded back, Eobard was on the right side of her face, he closely observed her golden locks that haven't aged at all. 

"One word Kara, Curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it, it's the same story for every version of Kara Zor-El. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist," Eobard took a step back as he teased her.

"Why don't your powers work?" She asked him for the millionth time, Thawne sighed.

"My powers work fine."

"Because you and I are alike, and there will come a moment when you have a chance to show it," Kara said as she turned around and faced Eobard.

"To do the right thing," Kara told Eobard, he scoffed.

"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by," Eobard walked towards the display screen, the watch was counting down, their execution was still scheduled to happen. 

"You'll have the chance to do something... Something courageous," Kara walked up next to him and tapped a rhythm on the glass. 

"And when you do you'll discover something. That you're good man," Kara told him honestly, she turned her head toward's Thawne, observing his features, that have not aged since they got here.

"All evidence to the contrary," Eobard responded as he looked at the countdown, they had 24 days left, Kara laughed silently.

"Oh, I have faith in you." Kara turned her body and took a step towards him.

"Want to know why?" She asked, her breath hitting Eobard's cheek.

"Do tell dearest." Kara wedged herself in between the screen and Eobard, closing the space between them.